PDA

View Full Version : POKERSTARS BENEFITS AND BONUSES

MrBellVaDeer
10-15-2006, 05:48 PM
OK, I WAS ONE of the many that is migrating over to POKERSTARS FROM PARTY.

wHAT KIND OF BENEFITS or kick backs can i get from this site???
do they offer and type of rakeback deals???
HOW CAN I ACCUMULATE POINTS QUICKLY?
HOW DO I BECOME A VIP? /images/graemlins/confused.gif /images/graemlins/confused.gif

Ken_AA
10-15-2006, 05:59 PM
I can't decide if this guy is a great character actor, or possibly mildly handicapped. Since you don't attack other posters I'll bite (maybe someone will learn something).

1) They have a great store and can play in resonable tourny's with you FPP's (I say resonable because its not a party type 8K people for 500 dollars).

2) No rakeback. No under the table deals like party either. You can get 50 bucks directly into your account after 100 FPP's if you sign up through rakereduction. 2K points from Boogster.

3) FPP's need to be played at resonable levels to accumulate in cash games (neve rplayed cash games, but I know you don't get many at micro stakes.) all tournys with any entery fee earn you FPP's.

4) Become a VIP by playing on ONE account alot.

5) Bonuses occur about every 3-4 months. They now are 7X's through in FPP's and they do expire now.

6) Support is nice and actually speaks english. I never had a problem with Party though, so this doesn't seem to be the big deal other make it out to be.

Ken

MrBellVaDeer
10-15-2006, 06:08 PM
THANKS KEN /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ITS GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE SHOWING ME SOME RESPECT

kyleb
10-15-2006, 06:09 PM
www.pokerstars.com (http://www.pokerstars.com)
www.google.com (http://www.google.com)

Do you do ANY of your own research?

HSB
10-15-2006, 06:10 PM
[ QUOTE ]
THANKS KEN /images/graemlins/smile.gif

ITS GOOD TO SEE SOMEONE SHOWING ME SOME RESPECT

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it's good to see someone showing some common courtesy to someone who doesn't deserve it.

thechainsaw
10-15-2006, 06:10 PM
I heard that you can get poker tracker for free and that you get a $50 sign up bonus for joining. I could be wrong though ...

MrBellVaDeer
10-15-2006, 06:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I can't decide if this guy is a great character actor, or possibly mildly handicapped. Since you don't attack other posters I'll bite (maybe someone will learn something).

1) They have a great store and can play in resonable tourny's with you FPP's (I say resonable because its not a party type 8K people for 500 dollars).

2) No rakeback. No under the table deals like party either. You can get 50 bucks directly into your account after 100 FPP's if you sign up through rakereduction. 2K points from Boogster.

3) FPP's need to be played at resonable levels to accumulate in cash games (neve rplayed cash games, but I know you don't get many at micro stakes.) all tournys with any entery fee earn you FPP's.

5) Bonuses occur about every 3-4 months. They now are 7X's through in FPP's and they do expire now.

6) Support is nice and actually speaks english. I never had a problem with Party though, so this doesn't seem to be the big deal other make it out to be.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]ALSO I FORGOT TO ASK, is there any way to scam money off the site?I use to be able to do it off party sometimes but, if POKERSTARS People are AMerican they might not bite /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

kyleb
10-15-2006, 06:30 PM
Yeah, exactly.

thedarknight
10-15-2006, 06:51 PM
mr. mcvickers?

MrBellVaDeer
10-15-2006, 07:18 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I heard that you can get poker tracker for free and that you get a $50 sign up bonus for joining. I could be wrong though ...

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/ooo.gif

thing85
10-15-2006, 07:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
mr. mcvickers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, where have you been.

chigger
10-15-2006, 08:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]ALSO I FORGOT TO ASK, is there any way to scam money off the site?I use to be able to do it off party sometimes but, if POKERSTARS People are AMerican they might not bite /images/graemlins/crazy.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, just send me $100 on FTP and I'll show you how...

Photoc
10-15-2006, 09:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
mr. mcvickers?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, where have you been.

[/ QUOTE ]

And yet you guys keep feeding the troll. LOL