PDA

View Full Version : MY THEORY BEHIND PARTY'S COLAPSE

MrBellVaDeer
10-15-2006, 04:56 PM
All the people in the US will no longer play on their site, therefore, less action, less rake, lower winning rates, and finally people leaving for green pastors.... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

ALSO I THINK PARTY WILL LET US PEOPLE BACK ON THEIR SITE BY CHRSITMAS /images/graemlins/wink.gif

Pokeraddict
10-15-2006, 05:04 PM
I don't think this has anything to do with internet bonuses. Wrong forum, maybe try NVG?

Barrin6
10-15-2006, 05:05 PM
maybe trash

whoisthedrizzle
10-15-2006, 05:05 PM
Those are some fine predictions MrBellVaDeer, especially the part about the pastors.

NSchandler
10-15-2006, 05:13 PM
People are going to convert to alien religions just because Party stopped allowing US players? That seems a bit extreme.

Pokeraddict
10-15-2006, 05:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe trash

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be nice since I am green /images/graemlins/grin.gif

kimchi
10-15-2006, 10:55 PM
Cunning theory.

Ever though of a career with the CIA?

Fraubump
10-15-2006, 11:30 PM
The brontosaurus is thin at one end, much, much thicker in the middle, and then thin again at the far end.

Photoc
10-16-2006, 01:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
maybe ban

[/ QUOTE ]

MrMcVicker is at it again. Why this guy has no life is beyond me? His context of posts are exactly the same as they were last year. His content is the same too...none.

KKbluff
10-16-2006, 10:31 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
maybe ban

[/ QUOTE ]

MrMcVicker is at it again. Why this guy has no life is beyond me? His context of posts are exactly the same as they were last year. His content is the same too...none.

[/ QUOTE ]

MrMcVicker is annoying, yet in a slight way entertaining (mainly due to the replys he gets).

mackem
10-16-2006, 09:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
All the people in the US will no longer play on their site, therefore, less action, less rake, lower winning rates, and finally people leaving for green pastors.... /images/graemlins/cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The action is great. It's a donkfest over there. Have no worries.

They've even moved the tournaments for us to a decent time, lowered the minimum deposit, started spreading lower stake games to bring in more lovely fish and are giving us free money to stay there.

They are sucking us off while offering us great action tables. It's a hoot. /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

BBedell
10-16-2006, 10:51 PM
I believe that's "pastures" not "pastors"...unless you're talking about switching churches /images/graemlins/smile.gif

NoMeansYes_
10-17-2006, 01:50 PM
You wouldn't believe how soft Party is without American players. Party is far from collapsing.