PDA

View Full Version : FCP Reaction to Ongame Pull Out?

entertainme
10-13-2006, 07:56 PM
Has anyone seen anything from FCP today regarding the pull out by Ongame?

Both HP and Pokerroom, (Ongame skins), have confirmed they're pulling out of US market.

The Poker Mom

epee_master
10-13-2006, 08:01 PM
Hollywood Poker has also pulled out- I'm sure they're all going to be gone unless some decide to move to another network.

If you try to exchange your points for merchandise it goes to a page that says (1) us players cant deposit or cash their points in for cash/bonuses and (2) they're working on their infrastructure and will not allow us players to be in their games and expect it to take effect within 30 days.

Ramon Scott
10-13-2006, 08:24 PM
Funny how people want to be non believers
when i reacted to some chat in the pr.com site, everyone kept saying i was a bullshitter and trying to spread rumors to make everyone panic.

I know i am in the minority on this, but ongame network is my favorite poker site/skins. I would only play the others when thei was maint. or a special tournament I wanted to play in.

I even told some people who were giving me a ration of [censored], to check on bwin.ag and they said .ag is a fraud that bwin is a dot com site.

Not understanding that .com site is their betting wing and .ag is the investor information.

ramsclub
10-13-2006, 09:17 PM
Daniel Negreanu's post on the FCP forum
[ QUOTE ]
Lots of happenings today guys. I've been on the phones trying to figure out exactly what's going on and have also spent some time doing some research on the internet myself.

I got a phone call this morning at about 10:00am letting me know about the recent news. It wasn't great news, obviously, but I'm not too worried overall.

FCP will be releasing a statement probably within the next couple of hours explaining the situation and where we go from here.

I'm totally committed to FCP and believe it will continue to grow. The dust should settle in the next week or two and by then we'll know more about what is going on with OnGame as well as the other sites out there.

Hang tough guys...

[/ QUOTE ]
http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-fo...p;#entry1466699 (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=77551&st=60&p=1466699&#entry14 66699)

irishcurve08
10-13-2006, 09:25 PM
I warned everyone about ongame as well....they have been having trouble anyways

1p0kerboy
10-13-2006, 09:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
FCP will be releasing a statement probably within the next couple of hours explaining the situation and where we go from here.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been 4 and a half hours. Where is their statement?

Which reminds me, is Mason's statement set to arrive soon?

KDawg
10-13-2006, 10:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Been 4 and a half hours. Where is their statement?

Which reminds me, is Mason's statement set to arrive soon?

[/ QUOTE ]

FCPs statement (http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-forum/index.php?showtopic=77579)

poison_lady
10-13-2006, 10:04 PM
this is sweet news!!!!

1p0kerboy
10-13-2006, 10:08 PM
As a result of Ongame’s announcement, Full Contact Poker is partnering with a new poker network provider that shares its desire of offering poker software to legally aged players in the U.S. In the unlikely event that your service is interrupted during this transition time, contact our 24/7 player support team. We promise to keep our players informed of any new developments and appreciate your continued support.

Wow. Where are they going? I'm guessing either pokerroom is starting their OWN network OR Tribecca.

poison_lady
10-13-2006, 10:20 PM
daniel's statement....

As of right now guys everything is cool with OnGame. None if this stuff can happen quickly.

On a more personal note, while this is a strange time in the online poker world it's also pretty exciting. With OnGame's decision to pull out of the U.S. that opens up a lot of doors for FCP.

There are several options on the table and FCP has a "wicked smart" group of guys looking over all of the options.

FCP will survive. Online Poker will survive and continue to grow. The FCP experience will only get better as we continue to grow. Keep your chin up people! Everything will work itself out. It'll just take a bit of time. Thanks for understanding and thanks for the support.

Coy_Roy
10-13-2006, 10:33 PM
I'll bet they join Tribecca.