PDA

View Full Version : BB A5 off

Steve09797
01-02-2006, 12:20 PM
With the board pairing here, I would thing that my chances of winnin the pot right here has increased. I don't know if i am just waisting a bet here though. I appreciate any input i can get. Thanks

Party Poker 3/6 Hold'em (7 handed) FTR converter on zerodivide.cx (http://www.zerodivide.cx/converter)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 5/images/graemlins/spade.gif, A/images/graemlins/club.gif.
<font color="#666666">5 folds</font>, SB completes, <font color="#CC3333">Hero raises</font>, SB calls.

Flop: (4 SB) 4/images/graemlins/spade.gif, T/images/graemlins/club.gif, 9/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, SB calls.

Turn: (3 BB) T/images/graemlins/spade.gif <font color="#0000FF">(2 players)</font>
SB checks, <font color="#CC3333">Hero bets</font>, <font color="#CC3333">SB raises</font>, Hero folds.

Final Pot: 6 BB

01-02-2006, 12:41 PM
Without a read, i would play it the same. You are defenitely not wasting a bet on the turn. Many players would checkraise a T on the flop in SBs shoes, so the T is not a scare card for you.

When he does checkraise the turn it will sometimes be a bluff, sometimes you will have 9 outs for the flush and sometimes you are drawing dead. The pot is only 6BB though and a bluff will often follow up at the river. And if you hit a spade on the river you will sometimes have the 2nd best flush and you'r sometimes dead to T9, 44, 99. So you will often pay another bet on the river to a better hand. So its an easy fold.