PDA

View Full Version : BW ranks Grand Bay as the #3 bonus to get?

Blowup Doll
10-13-2006, 03:44 PM
At least three dozen people here have been royally screwed by Grand Bay. I'd put them at a rank of #30000000000000000, not #3. I wonder why BW ranks them so high when you're odds of getting paid are so lousy?

ferb
10-14-2006, 12:26 PM
Referral$ ?

Jibba
10-14-2006, 01:53 PM
That place sucks. When I saw BW had them ranked #3 my jaw dropped and I had to wonder what happened to the site.

udbrky
10-14-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm against Prima now. I signed up for Wild Jack, and they had the $50 sign-up bonus on their front page, but I still haven't seen it, and e-mailed support. I've e-mailed them a couple times and never heard back. But, they're on top of me trying to recruit us players to other sites and offering referral bonuses and giving out my e-mail.

shabun
10-14-2006, 04:48 PM
They refused to pay my referral bonus. BW is losing its marbles.

Pokeraddict
10-14-2006, 08:46 PM
Hi everyone. In case you do not know I run support at BW.

There was a new system implemented recently to rate bonuses along with a new index page design. The reason the bonus rates so high is because it is a 3.33x on Prima. Have there been issues with players getting credited the bonus? Yes, I have probably had to go to Grand Bay 20 or so times to get players paid. Some players have even waited two weeks to get their bonus. We make this disclaimer in the review. Their support and bonus speed could certainly improve but when it comes down to it if you are willing to be patient it is hard to beat a 3.33x Prima bonus. This is an estimated $16.85/hr bonus at 1/2.

If you did not receive your bonus send me an email at support(at)bonuswhores.com or PM me there. Please do not PM me here since this is BW business. I have had great luck with going to their manager and getting things fixed quickly. I do not believe at all that Grand Bay intentionally tries to not pay players the bonus. My opinion is that this offer is getting hit so often that their support is bogged down. This is probably especially true in the last couple of weeks with the passing of the new bill and all of the support emails.