PDA

View Full Version : Firepay

willwonka
10-13-2006, 03:18 PM
Here's my situation. A while back I created a new Absolute poker account (to get rakeback). I used a different address... etc.. etc... and I used Firepay.

Now that Firepay is going away, would it be wise to set up another Neteller Acct. Would it be dangerous to use the old Neteller account with the new AP screen name.

Any other suggestions. Thanks.

dragonystic
10-13-2006, 03:50 PM
I did a similar thing on AP (to get rakeback.) I cashed out via my old Neteller account, and it worked fine. But when I tried to redeposit from Neteller, I got a message saying that account was linking to another AP account. But it said to just contact the AP support and they could switch it over. They don't care if you have multiple screen names. They are even offering rakeback now on old AP accounts.

Hope that helps.

willwonka
10-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Thanks.. that helps

Sydthepid
10-13-2006, 11:05 PM
neteller is saying they are staying put. they will accept deposits and withdraws

dragonystic
10-14-2006, 04:03 PM
ok. emailing them took forever. in fact it never happened. but i called them up and they switched it over. took like 2 minutes. the number is 1.866.788.3005. use option 3 for Security Department. (Thank Mr Wolff if you know him on AP. He figured this out.)