PDA

View Full Version : ****OFFICIAL LET'S COMPLAIN THREAD *******

4_2_it
10-13-2006, 01:33 PM
With the stream of LC and noise threads over the past 24 hours, here's a thread to consolidate things. Feel free to post your random thoughts or other musings here. Below is a suggested, but by no means exhaustive, list of topics that this thread will cover.

If you want to complain about a politician, post it here.

If you want to complain about the Port Bill, post it here.

If you want to complain about Bush, post it here.

If you want to complain about a poker site, post it here.

If you want to complain about Firepay or Neteller, post it here.

If you want to complain about the PPA, post it here.

If you want to complain about your wife and kids, do NOT post it here because we don't care.

BluffTHIS!
10-13-2006, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to complain about your wife and kids, do NOT post it here because we don't care. [/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a wife and kids. Can I complain about those of my neighbor?

4_2_it
10-13-2006, 01:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you want to complain about your wife and kids, do NOT post it here because we don't care. [/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't have a wife and kids. Can I complain about those of my neighbor?

[/ QUOTE ]

As long as you make fun of his misery in the process, I'll allow it.

iron81
10-13-2006, 01:39 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'll allow it.

[/ QUOTE ]
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/1/1a/Lane.gif/180px-Lane.gif

DMoogle
10-13-2006, 01:55 PM
[censored] YOU FRIST!
[censored] YOU ALTERED PORT SECURITY BILL!
[censored] YOU BUSH!
[censored] YOU CRYPTOLOGIC AND PARTY (I was planning on moving there)!
/images/graemlins/heart.gif you Neteller
/images/graemlins/spade.gif you PPA!

4_2_it
10-13-2006, 01:59 PM
DMoogle, it seems like you are holding back. Please try to tell us how you really feel.

Exsubmariner
10-13-2006, 02:04 PM
This is a day of days. Good and bad. The Port Bill was signed, but Party Poker is gone. Stars has said they will stay, which is good. Pokershare is moving to Prima, which I can still play in my state. Now, if only UB would fold up, the market would be about right.

Bagonirix
10-13-2006, 02:04 PM
As my fist official post on 2+2 I would like to say [censored] the american govt. Always trying to take away the things that i love. Metal, videogames, and now poker. George Washington must be rolling in his grave.

WLC4Ever
10-13-2006, 02:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
As my fist official post on 2+2 I would like to say [censored] the american govt. Always trying to take away the things that i love. Metal, videogames, and now poker. George Washington must be rolling in his grave.

[/ QUOTE ]

GW loved Slipnot

NozeCandy
10-13-2006, 02:08 PM
I'M [censored] PISSED I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY PARENTS FOR BEER MONEY NOW. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

permafrost
10-13-2006, 02:11 PM
But where do I complain about the complainers? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

4_2_it
10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mods do that in the Mod Forum. A regular poster has no recourse except for kicking the dog or beating his wife.

DMoogle
10-13-2006, 02:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Mods do that in the Mod Forum. A regular poster has no recourse except for kicking the dog or beating his wife.

[/ QUOTE ]
Or both

[censored] YOU AMERICAN GOVERNMENT!

roxtar
10-13-2006, 03:57 PM
Fellate a horse Bill Frist!!!!

And now my avatar featuring me and the damned pigeon I just payed a boatload of money for is gone and I'm too lazy to fix it!!!

paperboyNC
10-13-2006, 03:59 PM
im [censored] cold and sick right now. and i cant open stars because i left it open on another computer.

FU GOV'T

Percula
10-13-2006, 04:25 PM
My biggest complaint...

That these major poker sites did not use some of the millions they spend each week advertising their .NET "poker shcools" on just about every TV channle out there to hire some K street lobby power and some national ads.

Soooooooo many poker players, online players, live players, or both never even knew that there was pending legilation or if they did they had a "head in the sand" attitude. Maybe if they saw a ad with the same people they watch on TV telling them it is coming, make your voice heard, spent a few million on the lobby side, we would not be talking about a new law, or we would be happy because the new law did not include poker.

Jeff_B
10-13-2006, 04:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I'M [censored] PISSED I HAVE TO GO BACK TO MY PARENTS FOR BEER MONEY NOW. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

[/ QUOTE ]

haha what about to feed your coke habit? NozeCandy? a picture of a rock for avatar. very nice.

nation
10-13-2006, 04:41 PM
from my blog...

Today Bush signed the Bill to ban online poker. As a result, when I tried to join a table at party poker today, i was informed that i would no longer be able to play as i was a US player.

Its a sad day; i've been playing on Party poker for 3 years now. I remember back when the biggest game on Party was 15/30 limit. They would open up 2 tables of it every once in awhile, and the list would be 80 people deep. I remember sweating it and thinking that having 1k on a table was unbelievable. I also remember when they moved up to 30/60, then started more tables, then eventually opened 25/50nl recently.

I used to play limit on there. I thought 5-10 was such a huge game...once in awhile i'd hit and run it for a few bucks. Back in the day, the most my account ever got to was around 1k...I remember bragging about it to my friends right before I cashed most of it out.

I've also gone broke on Party many times. I used to do the old "deposit 50 or 100 and try to run it up." Haha even though I cashed out many times back to having only 100 in my account, and easily made money doing this, I still distinctly remember the feeling of losing that 100 and realizing that I was going to have to redeposit money that I had just recently withrawn.

Eventually, Party became the site that made me the most money. It jumpstarted my bankroll when I was getting low, and many fish on there have donated me stacks. Even though it was run by incompetent morons, had horrendous support, and did not care about the players that kept the games flourishing on Party, it will still always hold a special place in my heart.

Dikshit Anurag, the Indian computer programmer who created the Party Poker software and the butt of countless jokes, always made me laugh. One of my favorite jokes was regarding the Zeejustin fiasco. ZJ created 6 accounts on party poker, and would enter several of them into the same tournaments. He won one, and promptly was caught. He got all his funds confiscated. So heres the joke: How many Zeejustins does it take to screw in a lightbulb? It doesnt matter, because Dikshit will shut off the electricity anyways! HAHA.

So here's to you party poker. You were the most loved site because of your plentiful fish, and the most hated because of your incompetence, your doomswitch, and of course because of your cashout curse. Maybe someday in the future we'll be reunited again. It's been real.

HELLOOOOOOO POKERSTARS AND FULLTILT!

-nation

MyTurn2Raise
10-13-2006, 05:04 PM
goddamn...Ongame is out
so long for the days of me getting more bonus than rake I pay

I declare a Jihad on anti-freedom people everywhere

does no one pay homage to the ideals this country was founded upon?

"That the only purpose for which power can be rightfully exercised over any member of a civilized community, against his will, is to prevent harm to others. His own good, either physical or moral, is not a sufficient warrant."
John Stuar Mill