PDA

View Full Version : Encouraging chat from a fish

SomethingClever
10-13-2006, 12:10 PM
Last night on full tilt, I joined a table as two players were discussing the UIGEA.

As my HUD stats popped up, I saw that they were both huge fish. One was worried, asking, "Is this the last night we can play?"

The other fish completely reassured him, saying the sort of stuff I would say, like "The act doesn't make it illegal to play poker... your money is safe... Neteller has announced it is sticking around.... etc."

Also, FWIW, both players discussed their experiences using paper checks from the site.

One of them finally left, saying, "See you tomorrow!" /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Sadat X
10-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I'd imagine that: well informed fish + oblivious fish >>> paniced, not going to play anymore fish.

A little off-topic and I'm pretty sure this has come up before, but who is your avatar?

SomethingClever
10-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Melissa Theuriau

Dunkman
10-13-2006, 12:48 PM
I did my part...at a table last night on stars I had one fish who was convincing the other 2 fish at the table that they needed to withdraw all their funds after playing since it was going to be illegal. I managed to convince them all that there was nothing to worry about, so I saved 3 fishies. Yay!