PDA

View Full Version : Poker Stars $100 Bonus - 25% New Neteller Users 10/13 - 10/31

Kosmos33
10-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Just saw this in the cashier.
Bye bye Party.

Vern
10-13-2006, 10:47 AM
I don't see it yet.

muxplust
10-13-2006, 10:54 AM
doesnt stars usually do up to $120?

KEW
10-13-2006, 10:57 AM
NO use to us Marylanders left out in the cold..

Vern
10-13-2006, 10:59 AM
Oh, new neteller, that makes a difference /images/graemlins/smile.gif

MycroftX
10-13-2006, 11:26 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, new neteller, that makes a difference

[/ QUOTE ]

So they are trying to encourage people to make neteller accounts right? This is a good sign right?

HSB
10-13-2006, 11:55 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Oh, new neteller, that makes a difference

[/ QUOTE ]

So they are trying to encourage people to make neteller accounts right? This is a good sign right?

[/ QUOTE ]

It should be fairly clear that Neteller is doing all they can do to grab market share right now. They're doing this with Stars and have been specifically mentioned in a couple Full Tilt e-mails.

I think this bodes well for them planning on fighting the regulations tooth and nail.

HSB
10-13-2006, 12:41 PM
I just realized something else that is funny. This bonus probably covers all the fees I ever paid Firepay, or at the very least a large percentage of them.

Kosmos33
10-13-2006, 03:58 PM
This bonus does not seem to be only for new neteller users. I used the bonus code "NT2006" as mentioned in the email from Stars and I received the $100 Bonus with 7x FPP requirement. I have deposited with Neteller many times before.

scscoach
10-13-2006, 04:16 PM
I can't find where to enter the bonus code. Help?

ImsaKidd
10-13-2006, 04:17 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just saw this in the cashier.
Bye bye Party.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you copy/paste or something? I dont see it in the cashier nor did I get the email.

Kosmos33
10-13-2006, 04:30 PM
This is the email I received from Stars. Someone in the Legislative forum posted the same email. Again it worked for me with code "NT2006". It is 7x and does not have an expiration date. If this does not work for everyone, the only thing I can think of is that they sent this to people who have previously made a deposit with FirePay (I have only made one FirePay deposit to Stars but many Neteller deposits.)

Dear PokerStars Player,

We regret to inform you that PokerStars is no longer accepting deposits
from FirePay or processing cashouts back to FirePay accounts.

To continue depositing at PokerStars, we would recommend that you use
an alternative payment option such as NETeller (www.neteller.com) which
is a fast, safe and convenient way to transfer money to your account.

To give you an incentive to begin using NETeller, we are happy to offer
you a 25% bonus of up to $100 on your first NETeller deposit.* To
receive the maximum bonus of $100, you must make a $400 NETeller deposit.
To be eligible to receive your bonus, just enter the bonus code
"NT2006" on the NETeller deposit screen in the PokerStars Cashier. The minimum
deposit with NETeller is only $25.

NETeller functions in much the same way as FirePay with the use of
online checks (EFT) to transfer money from your bank account to your
PokerStars account. The difference is that you can deposit using NETeller
absolutely free of any fees! Deposits made through the PokerStars
Cashier using the NETeller InstaCASH option are free of charge and are
credited to your PokerStars account immediately.

As for your cashouts, once you deposit using NETeller your funds will
be sent to NETeller when you cash out. Once we've sent the total amount
you deposited using NETeller back to your NETeller account, you will
have the option of receiving your winnings via NETeller or you may choose
to receive a check from PokerStars.

Cashout options from a NETeller account include receiving funds
credited directly to your bank account, regular (paper) checks as well as a
NETeller debit card which allows you to access funds held in your
NETeller account from ATMs throughout the world.

For more information about using NETeller please visit our web site at
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/neteller

For assistance with registering a NETeller account please call a
deposit expert any time at 1-877-769-3444.

NETeller is a publicly traded company on the London Stock Exchange and
regulated by the highly respected Financial Services Authority (FSA) in
the United Kingdom.

We are confident that you will soon feel equally comfortable with using
NETeller as you have been with FirePay in the past. Rest assured, you
can expect the same quality and level of service which you have always
received and become accustomed to from PokerStars.

We would like to reassure you that all funds held with PokerStars are
completely secure. Player deposits are held in a separate bank account
so that they remain completely isolated from all other aspects of the
business.

*To earn the 25% deposit bonus, a player must earn 7 Frequent Player
Points (FPP) per bonus dollar (example: to earn a $100 bonus you must
earn 700 FPPs). Only Base FPPs count toward releasing your bonus. This
bonus offer expires Tuesday October 31st at midnight ET. To receive
your bonus, you must earn the required FPPs within 6 months of your
bonus-earning deposit. Click here to view complete details for this bonus:
http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/25

PokerStars Support Team

HSB
10-13-2006, 04:31 PM
Here's the e-mail, linky inside.

Dear PokerStars Player,

We regret to inform you that PokerStars is no longer accepting deposits from FirePay or processing cashouts back to FirePay accounts.

To continue depositing at PokerStars, we would recommend that you use an alternative payment option such as NETeller (www.neteller.com) which is a fast, safe and convenient way to transfer money to your account.

To give you an incentive to begin using NETeller, we are happy to offer you a 25% bonus of up to $100 on your first NETeller deposit.* To receive the maximum bonus of $100, you must make a $400 NETeller deposit. To be eligible to receive your bonus, just enter the bonus code "NT2006" on the NETeller deposit screen in the PokerStars Cashier. The minimum deposit with NETeller is only $25.

NETeller functions in much the same way as FirePay with the use of online checks (EFT) to transfer money from your bank account to your PokerStars account. The difference is that you can deposit using NETeller absolutely free of any fees! Deposits made through the PokerStars Cashier using the NETeller InstaCASH option are free of charge and are credited to your PokerStars account immediately.

As for your cashouts, once you deposit using NETeller your funds will be sent to NETeller when you cash out. Once we've sent the total amount you deposited using NETeller back to your NETeller account, you will have the option of receiving your winnings via NETeller or you may choose to receive a check from PokerStars.

Cashout options from a NETeller account include receiving funds credited directly to your bank account, regular (paper) checks as well as a NETeller debit card which allows you to access funds held in your NETeller account from ATMs throughout the world.

For more information about using NETeller please visit our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/real-money/neteller

For assistance with registering a NETeller account please call a deposit expert any time at 1-877-769-3444.

NETeller is a publicly traded company on the London Stock Exchange and regulated by the highly respected Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the United Kingdom.

We are confident that you will soon feel equally comfortable with using NETeller as you have been with FirePay in the past. Rest assured, you can expect the same quality and level of service which you have always received and become accustomed to from PokerStars.

We would like to reassure you that all funds held with PokerStars are completely secure. Player deposits are held in a separate bank account so that they remain completely isolated from all other aspects of the business.

*To earn the 25% deposit bonus, a player must earn 7 Frequent Player Points (FPP) per bonus dollar (example: to earn a $100 bonus you must earn 700 FPPs). Only Base FPPs count toward releasing your bonus. This bonus offer expires Tuesday October 31st at midnight ET. To receive your bonus, you must earn the required FPPs within 6 months of your bonus-earning deposit. Click here to view complete details for this bonus: http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/25

PokerStars Support Team

MycroftX
10-13-2006, 04:34 PM
I don't see a place for a bonus code either.

TKWest
10-13-2006, 04:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see a place for a bonus code either.

[/ QUOTE ]

ditto

Sad thing is I made my first NT deposit to Stars a few days ago - I guess that made me ineligible for this bonus - yuk

ImsaKidd
10-13-2006, 04:38 PM
I definitely dont have a bonus code field for neteller. Could you take a screenshot (covering up your info, obv).

Thanks.

Kosmos33
10-13-2006, 05:03 PM
Since I already made the deposit, the deposit field is now gone when I pull up the Neteller deposit screen, but there was a "Bonus Code:" field right below the "Charge Amount: " field.

Maybe HSB or someone else who received this email can post a screenshot.

I also had an extra message window in the lower left of my "Bonus Account" screen with the details of the bonus, but it did not mention using bonus code "NT2006" like the email. This message is also gone since I already made the deposit.

HSB
10-13-2006, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Since I already made the deposit, the deposit field is now gone when I pull up the Neteller deposit screen, but there was a "Bonus Code:" field right below the "Charge Amount: " field.

I also had an extra message window in the lower left of my "Bonus Account" screen with the details of the bonus, but it did not mention using bonus code "NT2006" like the email. This message is also gone since I already made the deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm gonna have to get some money into Neteller first...and I sure as hell am not paying their ten percent instacash fee or whatever the hell they call it.

abarber
10-13-2006, 06:40 PM
Is it possible to stack this with the Stars first deposit bonus (FirstSep2006)? I will be new to Stars starting...today and would appreciate getting the largest bonus possible. Thanks.

ImsaKidd
10-13-2006, 06:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm, I depoed 400 thinking a field would come up. Oh well.

HSB
10-13-2006, 07:34 PM
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c326/HolmesBrother/psneteller.jpg

Here's what it should look like. Bonus code is right above the cancel button.

MycroftX
10-13-2006, 07:37 PM
*shrug*

It's not there for me.

No soup for Kev.

Oberonn
10-13-2006, 09:31 PM
HSB:

If you use the InstaCash option on the Stars form (be sure to select the little box and enter the last digits of your bank account) then the funds will go straight from your bank to Stars and will be available for instant use. Best of all, Stars picks up the fee.

HSB
10-13-2006, 09:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
HSB:

If you use the InstaCash option on the Stars form (be sure to select the little box and enter the last digits of your bank account) then the funds will go straight from your bank to Stars and will be available for instant use. Best of all, Stars picks up the fee.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I realized that on the way home from work. I want to get rid of some more of this Tilt Bonus first.

jedi
10-16-2006, 12:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
*shrug*

It's not there for me.

No soup for Kev.

[/ QUOTE ]

Me neither /images/graemlins/frown.gif