PDA

View Full Version : What, no Absolute bonus?

delta k
10-13-2006, 09:32 AM
I'm shocked to see no Absolute bonus this morning. I was hoping to dump my firepay money into my Absolute account rather than pay to cash it out. With Party shutting down how is Absolute not running a 'The Party is at Absolute!' type bonus? They have reloads for everything else! arghhhhhh

muxplust
10-13-2006, 10:57 AM
i have never played on absolute, should i get an affiliate or what... any ideas?

KEW
10-13-2006, 10:58 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i have never played on absolute, should i get an affiliate or what... any ideas?

[/ QUOTE ]

Never play on AP ithout Bonus+ RB..

muxplust
10-13-2006, 11:35 AM
can oyu elaborate? games tough? are AP bonuses that good....please tell ... what kinda RB can you get for AP? 40%?

sixers030409
10-13-2006, 11:54 AM
Im sure AP will have a bonus tomorrow. I can't remember the last time AP didnt have a bonus Sat/Sun.

muxplust
10-13-2006, 11:54 AM
where is the best place to get RB for AP? they really have weekend reload bonuses?

Dunkman
10-13-2006, 11:57 AM
[ QUOTE ]
can oyu elaborate? games tough? are AP bonuses that good....please tell ... what kinda RB can you get for AP? 40%?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think it's like 28%, but the real kicker is that they don't take bonus out of MGR, so the 10x bonus+rb adds up quite nicely.

muxplust
10-13-2006, 11:59 AM
sorry to flood the thread...but, ty ya'll

MycroftX
10-13-2006, 12:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack, but

I closed my Absolute account a while back, because I never played there. Now I would like to re-open it, or open a new one if they will let me. I would like to get the unmentionable if I can, since I never got it when I signed up originally.(like a year and a half ago)

Is that possible? Will they let me if I contact them?

I could just sign up and get the unmentionable at that Absolute skin 'Big Chip', but they don't offer bonuses non-stop like Absolute does.

KEW
10-13-2006, 12:04 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry to hijack, but

I closed my Absolute account a while back, because I never played there. Now I would like to re-open it, or open a new one if they will let me. I would like to get the unmentionable if I can, since I never got it when I signed up originally.(like a year and a half ago)

Is that possible? Will they let me if I contact them?

I could just sign up and get the unmentionable at that Absolute skin 'Big Chip', but they don't offer bonuses non-stop like Absolute does.

[/ QUOTE ]

See the thread in Affiliates/rakeback forum...Your account can now be convert to get RB..

cardcounter0
10-13-2006, 01:00 PM
Absolute was afraid offering a bonus right now might attract Party fish, which could transform the site from the rocky rock garden fold-fest that it is.

WichitaDM
10-13-2006, 01:41 PM
If anyone wants 28% rakeback from a solid rakeback company with extra bonuses for MGR and referals pm me and let me know.

edit - i will refer you it is not my rakeback company.

Nonfiction
10-13-2006, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If anyone wants 28% rakeback from a solid rakeback company with extra bonuses for MGR and referals pm me and let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]
refer me plz for absolute.

delta k
10-14-2006, 02:47 AM
Nice, just got a absolute reload. I'm a vip but only got 20%, it said it would be more, anyone know anything? Also, are they good about giving me bonus money if i talk to support about this? And finally, what are the terms (when can i cash this out and redeposit for the bonus $$s?)

thanks

Photoc
10-14-2006, 03:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Doh, I'm getting 35% with my affiliate since the rates got raised /images/graemlins/grin.gif

As other posters have said, refer to the affiliates/rakeback forum since we really aren't supposed to discuss that here or internet gambling.

delta k
10-14-2006, 01:26 PM
I just emailed Absolute and they gave me the extra $100 and the code I was supposed to have used for VIP but didn't tell me where I was supposed to find this code. Any ideas?

Kyle

Reynard
10-15-2006, 12:15 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

RB + bonus runs about 65% at Absolute. And they offer more bonuses every month than you can possibly get.

Reynard
10-15-2006, 12:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Absolute was afraid offering a bonus right now might attract Party fish, which could transform the site from the rocky rock garden fold-fest that it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

I read comments like this about Absolute, but it hasn't been my experience. I play 3/6 and 5/10 6-max limit and these are some of the best games around (if you like playing against LAGs ...).

Reynard
10-15-2006, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just emailed Absolute and they gave me the extra $100 and the code I was supposed to have used for VIP but didn't tell me where I was supposed to find this code. Any ideas?

Kyle

[/ QUOTE ]

If the bonus code is "BONUS", then the VIP code will always be "BONUSVIP". You get an extra 10% for that. They don't ever actually say it though.