PDA

View Full Version : special bonus offer from Bodog, should I do it?

batmanoflove
10-13-2006, 01:00 AM
Hi whore,

Thanks for your email, if you're interested in making a deposit of $20 to
$50 I can offer you a dollar for dollar match, so instead of starting with
$55 you can double your bankroll and start with $100, simply make a deposit
then reply to this email and I will credit your account accordingly.

Best Regards,

Marc Guminski
Bodog Account Manager
1-888-263-0000 ext 3
marc@bodog.com

-----Original Message-----
From: whore@batmanoflove.com [win@batmanoflove.com','','','1')">whore@batmanoflove.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2006 12:39 PM
To: 'Marc'
Subject: Re: whore, your Bodog.com account 11xxxx6

Marc, I'm looking for better bonus offer. Bodogs is only offering 10% and
that's

not enough.

whore

On Tue Oct 10 8:01 , 'Marc' <Marc@bodog.com> sent:

> Hi whore,

>Thanks for opening an account (11xxxx6) with Bodog.com! To get you up and

running let me know if you were looking to deposit by cash or other means?
The

majority of our players deposit by way of instant check. More details can be

found here. (you may need to login with your account # 11xxxx6).

>I'm here to help get you started or answer any questions you may have about
the

Bodog experience. My general hours are:

>Thursday to Monday 2:00 to 10:30 ET

>However someone is here to assist you 24/7 just call 1-888-263-0000 ext 3.

look forward to hearing from you shortly.

>Regards,

>Marc

>Bodog Host

ouzacprice
10-13-2006, 01:11 AM
free money and its not like your missing out on their other never-ending bonus.
do it

helloimcdog
10-13-2006, 01:37 AM
might as well, about 90 percent better than the usual 10 percent bonus, wont be missing out on much, i like it