PDA

View Full Version : UB's Ultimate Points --> Cash back for another week

RAHZero
10-13-2006, 12:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
By popular demand, our Turn Your UltimatePoints™ into Cash promotion is back for another week, giving you another big chance to earn more cash!

Earn at least 750 UltimatePoints between 12:01am on Friday, October 13th and 11:59pm on Thursday, October 19th by playing in real-money Ring Games, Sit-‘n-Gos and Tournaments and you’ll be on your way to increasing your bankroll.

[/ QUOTE ]

Link: http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/cash-conversion.html

Spaded
10-13-2006, 02:12 AM
I hope they aren't doing this to eventually eliminate rakeback...

Dangeresque
10-13-2006, 03:24 AM
Pfft! Pessimist. I doubt it. And if they were then we'd be getting 45% on SNGs and tourneys, so I'm not one for complaining. Kinda upset that I only got 1550 this time, so I'll definitely be gunning for 2000 this time around.

Prodigy
10-13-2006, 06:00 AM
I looked at the Terms and Conditions and I came across this...

• UltimatePoints can only be redeemed for cash once. If points are redeemed through the Ultimate Players Club, points are no longer valid.

Does this mean that I have to wait to redeem pts for the "Oct 6-12" promo? They are running it again afrom Oct 13-20 and my UB pts-earned counter for the week has been reset for Oct13-20.

Do I email redeempoints@ultimatebet.com right now to redeem my pts for CASH or do I wait until this week's promo is over? I sent UB an email as well, but just wanted to know how you guys interpretted it.

chicagoY
10-13-2006, 06:16 AM
Well, I'm out of bonus points so I'll just be doing the FT 400 or so bonii I have left.

chicagoY
10-13-2006, 06:17 AM
Or deposit bonus which I thought they'd be running today.

Dangeresque
10-13-2006, 06:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]

• UltimatePoints can only be redeemed for cash once. If points are redeemed through the Ultimate Players Club, points are no longer valid.

Does this mean that I have to wait to redeem pts for the "Oct 6-12" promo? They are running it again afrom Oct 13-20 and my UB pts-earned counter for the week has been reset for Oct13-20.

Do I email redeempoints@ultimatebet.com right now to redeem my pts for CASH or do I wait until this week's promo is over? I sent UB an email as well, but just wanted to know how you guys interpretted it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that this means that you can't redeem points for anything else during this time and you can only redeem once. I could be wrong.

On the plus side if I get the 2000 points I'll have effectively cleared my deposit bonus at the same time. Thanks for the extra kick in the pants to get me clearing your bonus and playing other sites UB!

aig
10-13-2006, 07:09 AM
My counter is also reset to 0. I have about 4k points earned during promotion.

1. Where can i see exactly how many points have i earned during 6th - 12th.

2. Can I still turn those points into cash? Promotion said email us till October 21st.

I hope i will get quicker response than from UB.

Dave Coulier
10-13-2006, 07:16 AM
I dont know if you can see how many points you have earned now that they reset the counter. I kept track of how many I had after finishing up my play last night.

The points you earned for the last "week" need to be redeemed now before the 19th I would assume(I think that was the cutoff date). Think of this promotion as being run twice in consecutive weeks. Earn your points, contact CS to cash them in. Then when this latest promo is over, contact CS again to turn your "new" points into cash.

schlucky1
10-13-2006, 08:15 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I hope they aren't doing this to eventually eliminate rakeback...

[/ QUOTE ]

Doubt it. I just got an increase in my rakeback to 35%.

schlucky1
10-13-2006, 08:19 AM
It's pretty lame, but I'll take it. I got like 978 pts on the last one for around $30. Was playing heads up to try to get over 1000 yesterday, but had to go to work (I did win $50 off the guy I was playing though, ship it!).

RAHZero
10-13-2006, 01:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that this means that you can't redeem points for anything else during this time and you can only redeem once. I could be wrong.

On the plus side if I get the 2000 points I'll have effectively cleared my deposit bonus at the same time. Thanks for the extra kick in the pants to get me clearing your bonus and playing other sites UB!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I'm pretty sure this means that you can't use the points for something else, they have to still be in your account when you go to redeem them. Earned about 1250 points last week for over a buy-in at NL50, and cleared another $125 or so in deposit bonuses along with it, plus RB. Effectively I think I'm earning near 100% RB while this promotion runs, so it's pretty sweet, especially if I can crack 2000 points this week.

BigBiceps
10-15-2006, 09:16 PM
How long did it take for them to pay you for the people who did it in the last week, after you sent the email?

Sand
10-15-2006, 11:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
How long did it take for them to pay you for the people who did it in the last week, after you sent the email?

[/ QUOTE ]

2-3 days.

Prodigy
10-15-2006, 11:48 PM
i didn't get paid yet from UB for last week (oct 6-13). Has people already been paid? Does anyone know if this will be taken out of our MGR?

onetimeuse
10-16-2006, 02:07 AM
shlucky, who is your affiliate that bumped you to 35%? PM me.

I haven't received payment for last weeks promo either. It said that it would take up to 36 hours to process upon you emailing your information. Patience...

Dangeresque
10-16-2006, 05:48 AM
[ QUOTE ]
i didn't get paid yet from UB for last week (oct 6-13). Has people already been paid? Does anyone know if this will be taken out of our MGR?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ditto. I doubt it. They don't seem to deduct much from MGR, like FT does.

Prodigy
10-16-2006, 09:33 PM
It is Monday Night and I have still not received my UB pts for Cash redemption for the first week (oct 6-13). I processed it last Friday. Is this for everyone or has anyone received payments yet for the UB pts for cash promo.

Tom Ames
10-16-2006, 09:42 PM
I have not received my cash for the first week either--despite repeated e-mails.

Spaded
10-16-2006, 11:45 PM
Maybe the points redemption guys were off for the weekend?

jcmoussa
10-17-2006, 10:13 AM
wow, ive dumped over $100k in points when bored and drunk, im so pissed.

Tom Ames
10-17-2006, 01:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I have not received my cash for the first week either--despite repeated e-mails.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry--couldn't figure out how to edit this. I just got an e-mail notifying me they had credited my account. Sure enough, $ in account--158 hours after my e-mail to them. Why did I believe they'd credit it within 36 hours like they said they would? /images/graemlins/blush.gif

BigBiceps
10-17-2006, 01:56 PM
Glad to hear that they sent it, as I have over 2000 points already this week for $150+.

chicagoY
10-17-2006, 08:38 PM
still don't have it.