PDA

View Full Version : So what's the deal tomorrow with Party

natzucowww
10-12-2006, 05:23 PM
I heard Party's not taking money from US players when the bill is signed but can you deposit today and just keep playing with what you have in there or can you not even play if you're a US player? Thanks. -Cow

Sniper
10-12-2006, 05:27 PM
Party has stated that US players will not have access to Real Money tables once the bill is signed... you will still have access to your account.

shdw01
10-12-2006, 05:31 PM
tell bush to sign sunday...i still have a weekly monster freeroll that I didn't use (never played in a monster freeroll yet)

wpr101
10-12-2006, 05:42 PM
Either you can withdrawl or your money will be appropriated.

natzucowww
10-12-2006, 05:46 PM
fkin a, okay

BennyMac
10-12-2006, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
tell bush to sign sunday...i still have a weekly monster freeroll that I didn't use (never played in a monster freeroll yet)

[/ QUOTE ]

Party says they'll pay cash for those freeroll entries.

reecelights
10-12-2006, 07:11 PM
From Party's site:

"Until the act becomes law, you can keep playing for money on any of our games. If and when the act becomes law, only play for free games and certain freerolls will be available. We will provide notice before we turn off any real money game services for U.S. customers."

uncleshady
10-12-2006, 07:37 PM
Just so the clever name didnt go unnoticed..

http://www.limbueytor.com/upload/Kickboxer.jpg

Sniper
10-12-2006, 09:31 PM
[ QUOTE ]
We will provide notice before we turn off any real money game services for U.S. customers."

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, it doesn't say how much notice... this may just be a "the servers are going down in 5 minutes" type of notice when Bush signs...

Klompy
10-12-2006, 09:49 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I've heard this too, but I don't hold out much hope. What's great is that I finished 5th in the last monster 100k turny, but that doesn't even make me even on the amount of rake they've taken from me for the monster.

smashoneout
10-12-2006, 09:51 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
We will provide notice before we turn off any real money game services for U.S. customers."

[/ QUOTE ]

fwiw, it doesn't say how much notice... this may just be a "the servers are going down in 5 minutes" type of notice when Bush signs...

[/ QUOTE ]

Kinda like what seems to have happened today on Paradise?

Treylis
10-12-2006, 10:19 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did they say that, can you link it?

godofgamblers
10-12-2006, 11:39 PM
I have a feeling I'm not going to get paid for my 2 months of Dan's Cash Bonanzas....-$50 at least =(

Vern
10-12-2006, 11:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where did they say that, can you link it?

[/ QUOTE ]
Search is your friend
+freeroll +cash +monster found a post directing the viewer to the Party Poker FAQs:

[ QUOTE ]
What will happen to the PartyPoker.com Monster tournament?
Unfortunately, the structure of the PartyPoker.com Monster tournament makes it untenable to continue should the act becomes law. Accordingly, if and when that happens, it will be discontinued. At that time, we will convert Monster freerolls into cash equivalent amounts and refund that amount to any customers with unused freerolls.

[/ QUOTE ]

Part Poker Faqs on US Legislation (https://secure.partyaccount.com/faq/us_legislation.htm)

udbrky
10-13-2006, 12:14 AM
I had emptied my PP account, but then used my party points for a free roll, final tabled, and now have like $38 in my account. How do I withdraw it?

coxquinn
10-13-2006, 12:17 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I had emptied my PP account, but then used my party points for a free roll, final tabled, and now have like $38 in my account. How do I withdraw it?

[/ QUOTE ]

deposit 50 tonight

udbrky
10-13-2006, 12:50 AM
Thanks, hadn't thought of t

Treylis
10-13-2006, 02:24 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Search is your friend

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually did search, but apparently my criteria were subpar. Thanks.