PDA

View Full Version : advice on Full Tilt and Absolute

BufordD
10-12-2006, 05:11 PM
Now that I can't play on Party anymore, the sign-up bonuses at FT and Absolute look attractive. I've read posts indicating they take a long time to clear. I've never played these sites. How are they in terms of player traffic and fish at NL games?

Boondah
10-12-2006, 05:36 PM
Looks like Full Tilt is picking up the majority of the players from the Party fallout. FTP's games are tougher, but they are getting easier by the day.

No matter which one you choose, you should get rakeback on top of your bonuses.

1huskerfan
10-12-2006, 06:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Looks like Full Tilt is picking up the majority of the players from the Party fallout. FTP's games are tougher, but they are getting easier by the day.

No matter which one you choose, you should get rakeback on top of your bonuses.

[/ QUOTE ]
There's no way the FTP games are tougher than the rock gardens they have at AP.

jonyy6788
10-12-2006, 06:48 PM
I think he meant FTP is tougher than Party. Absolute is not a rock garden at low stakes NL. Tons of 6max tables that are juicy especially during the evening in the US

pokerwookie
10-13-2006, 01:51 PM
nevermind

HSB
10-13-2006, 02:28 PM
Full Tilt has more players, more crappy players, and better software. Absolute has a higher RB% and doesn't deduct bonuses from MGR.

slimbob
10-15-2006, 05:09 PM
Is this correct: You can get the bonus and the rakeback?

how much is this? 70% rakeback? /images/graemlins/confused.gif

jrz1972
10-15-2006, 05:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And AP bonuses clear pretty quickly at 1/2 limit and above. (I can't comment on NL clearance rates). Their bonuses clear exponentially faster than those at FT, and yes they don't count against MGR like those at FT.

If AP's traffic was similar to AP and their games were only a little softer than they are now, that site would be a no-brainer for me.

1huskerfan
10-15-2006, 06:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes. And AP bonuses clear pretty quickly at 1/2 limit and above. (I can't comment on NL clearance rates). Their bonuses clear exponentially faster than those at FT, and yes they don't count against MGR like those at FT.

If AP's traffic was similar to AP and their games were only a little softer than they are now, that site would be a no-brainer for me.

[/ QUOTE ]
About 30% of hands are sufficiently raked at AP's 1/2 tables to count towards the bonus.

Jibba
10-15-2006, 09:34 PM
I hear FT is pretty strict, but is AP the type of place that would allow me to close my account and reopen a new one to get rakeback? Personally, I thought FT cleared quicker than AP, but it's been quite a while and I was playing higher limits when I hit FT.

GMan42
10-15-2006, 09:45 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I hear FT is pretty strict, but is AP the type of place that would allow me to close my account and reopen a new one to get rakeback? Personally, I thought FT cleared quicker than AP, but it's been quite a while and I was playing higher limits when I hit FT.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's at least one affiliate that's now able to give "non-affiliated" accounts rakeback for both AP and FTP. Not sure if I can name names here, but just look around.

Jibba
10-15-2006, 10:03 PM
My problem is that I am affiliated. Trying to get them to close my account and reopen a new one with rakeback. Basically sent both sites emails saying I couldn't play without RB and if they'd consider it to get me to come back. I'm not holding my breath. Thanks though.

MikeRice
10-15-2006, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Both are allowing you to be put under an affiliate if you created you account by just downloading the software directly. No dice if you downloaded from an affiliate site like PSO/BW's/Plistings