PDA

View Full Version : First deposit for PS.. echeck or Netteller?

ImOnWheels
10-12-2006, 01:40 PM
I've played on only Party for the past 2 years. Switching to PS now. What should I use to fund my account??

goldtoes
10-12-2006, 01:45 PM
i would use neteller and they are running 100% bonus right now on first time deposits, no?

vinyard
10-12-2006, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i would use neteller and they are running 100% bonus right now on first time deposits, no?

[/ QUOTE ] Up to $50 I believe.

You're No Daisy
10-12-2006, 01:55 PM
Neteller. They are not pulling out of the U.S. market and abandoning their U.S. customers since they are based in the UK and do not have any employees or offices in the U.S.

Unfortunately, FirePay will block any transactions from U.S. customers to "any online gambling site."

IceColdAces
10-12-2006, 02:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Neteller. They are not pulling out of the U.S. market and abandoning their U.S. customers since they are based in the UK and do not have any employees or offices in the U.S.

Unfortunately, FirePay will block any transactions from U.S. customers to "any online gambling site."

[/ QUOTE ]

I used Firepay last night at Stars and it went through fine. Is there a certain date that Firepay is pulling out? Once Bush signs bill?

whiteladder81
10-12-2006, 02:08 PM
On their front page it said that it will not allow funds to go from firepay to gambling sites when the bill is signed but it will allow funds to go from poker sites to firepay 10 days after Friday.