PDA

View Full Version : Firepay withdrawls...technicality?

CardCuda
10-12-2006, 01:36 PM
So if one just uses firepay to make withdrawls from a gambling site...are you technically "funding a gambling site?"

So...if you have your B/R stashed in Pokerstars, Paradise, FTP etc... and just make withdrawls you should be good...You wouldn't be able to take advantage of reload bonuses, deposit bonuses...etc.... but you are not funding the site...correct?...discuss....

West
10-12-2006, 02:26 PM
IIRC from the email Firepay sent out, they are not going to accept withdrawals from gamblings sites either.

poorolrich
10-12-2006, 03:11 PM
If I remember right they are giving us 10 days for withdrawals from the gaming sites.

soko
10-13-2006, 06:47 AM
"Ten days after President Bush signs the Act, FirePay will decline any transfer attempt made by any online gambling merchant to a US FirePay account."

Should explain it all...

Ineluk
10-13-2006, 07:01 AM
I still don't get why anyone would be using firepay over neteller.

dp13368
10-13-2006, 07:12 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you not read or comprehend? Any resident of Maryland can't use neteller, so we all used firepay.

How hard is that to understand?

Nonfiction
10-13-2006, 10:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you not read or comprehend? Any resident of Maryland can't use neteller, so we all used firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]
Apparently pretty hard :/

N 82 50 24
10-13-2006, 11:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
I don't get why any non-MD resident would use Firepay. There are lots of those people too.

Dhani
10-13-2006, 11:40 AM
basically, switch to Netteller until they follow suit which is anybody's guess.
Does anyone know if using netteller is as easy to set up as Firepay?