PDA

View Full Version : Convert Your Non-Rakeback Absolute Account To Rakeback!

RakebackNetwork
10-11-2006, 06:10 PM
If you do not have rakeback on your existing account at Absolute Poker you can now possibly get it. This is approved by Absolute Poker.

To take advantage of this offer email your affiliate or if you don’t have one, email any of the affiliates you see advertised in the right hand banners.

You will need to send the affiliate the following details exactly as you have registered with Absolute Poker:

First Name:

Last Name:

Screen Name on Absolute:

Email Address registered with Absolute:

The transfer process will take up to 4/5 days

This offer does expire on Oct 26th at midnight.

Please feel free to post this link elsewhere and pass this offer on to your friends

Regards

By-Tor
10-13-2006, 05:50 PM
fulltilt also? i need to convert an existing FT account

Quadstriker
10-13-2006, 06:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
fulltilt also? i need to convert an existing FT account

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd like to get confirmation on this as well. I guess I'll just email and ask.

shabun
11-14-2006, 11:32 AM
Is this offer still open? I don't use AP much due to the 50c rake limit but if its worth going for RB as well as the many reloads then someone let me know.

Borgland
12-02-2006, 01:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Is this offer still open? I don't use AP much due to the 50c rake limit but if its worth going for RB as well as the many reloads then someone let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump, same question.

Suigin406
12-04-2006, 11:22 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Bump, same question.

[/ QUOTE ]

no, their offer to switch existing accounts expired several weeks ago...

BurnleyMik
12-07-2006, 01:15 AM
Does anyone know if they are going to repeat this offer at AP or if anyone is running a similar promo?

godofgamblers
12-15-2006, 07:07 AM
My affiliate (PSO, surprisingly) has been saying they'd respond but I have no response yet. Is this grounds to switch to a new affiliate?

RakeTracker.com
12-16-2006, 05:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
My affiliate (PSO, surprisingly) has been saying they'd respond but I have no response yet. Is this grounds to switch to a new affiliate?

[/ QUOTE ]

What do you mean 'grounds to switch to a new affiliate'? If you are asking if Absolute will allow you to change affiliates, because your affiliate doesn't want to pay rakeback (i.e. they recruit players by using another method), then Absolute isn't going to switch you to another affiliate.

Raketracker.com

godofgamblers
12-16-2006, 08:17 PM
Someone pm'd me a couple months ago with this as part of the message:
"i have been in touch with another (well-respected and extremely popular) affiliate who has informed me that i CAN open a new RB account with them but only on certain conditions - those conditions are basically that you are dissatisfied with your current affiliates level of service and that you genuinely intend to play at the poker site in future. "

That's what I'm basically wondering, since not answering for a month or 2 should count I'd think.