PDA

View Full Version : ZBT's original Stars update #3

homeslice
10-11-2006, 06:00 PM
Mods, why was ZBT's original Stars update #3 deleted? This post displayed what a complete prick he is!!!

BluffTHIS!
10-11-2006, 06:03 PM
Complain about the modding of a forum in the ATF forum.

ZBTHorton
10-11-2006, 06:11 PM
It was deleted because I used poor wording in my post, and neither the mods of the forum, nor myself wanted to take away from the actual legislation issue that was being discussed.

I fail to see how it displayed what a prick I am, I am very cordial on these forums 99.9% of the time, and have answered probably...500? PM's about the topic that we are discussing. I think you can pick better battles.

CutCreator
10-11-2006, 06:12 PM
you were one of the few that provided accurate info. f that guy.

Vern
Build a thousand bridges and they may call you a bridge builder....

Dunkman
Yeah, I mean it's not like he's been busting his ass all week trying to get inside info for the forums, only to be repeatedly called an idiot, liar, and worse by [censored] who have no idea what they're talking about. Oh wait...

So yeah, if he wants to fire out an "I told you so" or 2, I'd say he's earned it.

[censored]
10-11-2006, 06:15 PM
homeslice go [censored] yourself

BadLieutenant
10-11-2006, 06:20 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Mods, why was ZBT's original Stars update #3 deleted? This post displayed what a complete prick he is!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

ban him?

homeslice
10-11-2006, 06:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It was deleted because I used poor wording in my post, and neither the mods of the forum, nor myself wanted to take away from the actual legislation issue that was being discussed.

I fail to see how it displayed what a prick I am, I am very cordial on these forums 99.9% of the time, and have answered probably...500? PM's about the topic that we are discussing. I think you can pick better battles.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you tell everyone here to "suck your dick", I think you did more than enough to display that you were a prick! If the post was that important to you, you should have kept your mouth shut.

Anyhow, I think your original post should still be up. If some people here posted that crap, they would have been banned already!

Mi_T_Sharp
10-11-2006, 06:23 PM
I vote prick...

HAHA. Just kidding. ZBT pwns!!!!

ZBTHorton
10-11-2006, 06:25 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

When you tell everyone here to "suck your dick", I think you did more than enough to display that you were a prick! If the post was that important to you, you should have kept your mouth shut.

Anyhow, I think your original post should still be up. If some people here posted that crap, they would have been banned already!

[/ QUOTE ]

No they wouldn't. People post stupid stuff all the time. This is a internet message board, and what I said wasn't even bad enough to be caught by the censorship.

On another note, this is the poker legislation forum. If you would like to discuss that, feel free. If you want to discuss me, please go to the ATF forums or feel free to PM Ryan Beal yourself.

Cheers.