PDA

View Full Version : A special surprise from Party

Luke
10-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Cute email from Party:

Hi Luke,
There is a surprise waiting for you in your PartyPoker.com account.

Although the VIP promotion that you are taking part in doesn't end until October 14, 2006, we have decided to pay you early for your play through October 10, 2006.

Log on and check your account; the money is already there and waiting for you.

And don't worry, we aren't stopping the promotion early.

You will still be paid according to the original promotion. The money for your play from October 11 through 14, 2006 will be in your account shortly after the promotion ends.

Good luck – we look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Sincerely,

Mike O'Malley
Poker Room Manager

Mister Z
10-11-2006, 03:06 PM
Go figure.

lotus guardian
10-11-2006, 05:27 PM
They obviously want the players to have extra money in their accounts this last few days so they can make more rake. This is why I hate party.

Sniper
10-11-2006, 07:24 PM
More likely they just want to reduce concerns for players who want to cash out before friday...

Hoopster81
10-12-2006, 03:29 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Cute email from Party:

Hi Luke,
There is a surprise waiting for you in your PartyPoker.com account.

Although the VIP promotion that you are taking part in doesn't end until October 14, 2006, we have decided to pay you early for your play through October 10, 2006.

Log on and check your account; the money is already there and waiting for you.

And don't worry, we aren't stopping the promotion early.

You will still be paid according to the original promotion. The money for your play from October 11 through 14, 2006 will be in your account shortly after the promotion ends.

Good luck – we look forward to seeing you at the tables.

Sincerely,

Mike O'Malley
Poker Room Manager

[/ QUOTE ]

n/m

Nietzsche
10-12-2006, 03:50 AM
With regards to this promotion I remember the pop up saying if you reach 16,000 points you qualify for the Monster weekly and if you reach 40,000 points you qualify for the Monster Monthly. When I ask them why I cannot register they say there was no such promotion! The pop up has stopped appearing so I can not point them to a link... Did anybody else see this or am I completely mistaken?

bluey
10-13-2006, 03:05 AM
How many people will get screwed because they cash out their BR before the last 3 days worth of red carpet promo gets put in and that amount is less than the min cash out of $50? Could save party quite a bit.