PDA

View Full Version : Question about bodog bonus

Reid L
10-11-2006, 12:23 PM
Ok, so I play SnGs on Bodog and typically make a little over $200 a week. What I normally do is cashout at the end of the week all but $40. Bodog pays a 10% deposit bonus, so should I instead, say on monday, deposit $1000, play what i normally do, and assuming i made my regular $200, cash out all but say $40, then redeposit $1000 when everything clears. it seems that i could make an extra $100 a week doing this.

Ken_AA
10-11-2006, 02:08 PM
Wait, so at the start of the week your total bankroll is 40 dollars?

You cash out to Neteller or to your bank account an that money is no loger available to play with?

You would also have to earn the bonus before cashing it out. Which means you would have to pay 100 dollars in entry fees (as their bonus is 100% rakeback on entry fees).

However overall, you should always be clearing a bonus or getting rakeback when you play.

Ken

Reid L
10-11-2006, 02:16 PM
so this is something i should be doing? should i worry about the new ban?

MycroftX
10-11-2006, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so this is something i should be doing? should i worry about the new ban?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well yeah, it's free money. Find out how much bonus money you would clear in a week by doing your usual play, and deposit enough cash at the beginning of the week to get a bonus of that amount.

Now it's $200 weekly average + X amount in bonus $$.

As far as the ban goes, since President Bush is signing the bill tomorrow, I would just wait a couple of days and see.

-Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums.

NewGuy
10-11-2006, 05:07 PM
If you do this a few times, you will receive the infamous Bodog "bonus abuse warning" email.

It doesn't say it anywhere on their website, but they will not allow you to overuse the bonus. "Deposits are intended for reloading your account, blah blah blah". You're better off doing what you described less frequently for a bigger bonus (maybe once a month for $2,000).

They'll still eventually stop you, but you'll get more bonus money before they do that way.

sfwusc
10-11-2006, 05:24 PM
what happens if you reload a lot and dont ever make a withdraw?

I usually arb my money out with sports bets. Therefore in bodog's eyes I am a big loser.

-SFWUSC

JPT III
10-11-2006, 05:33 PM
[ QUOTE ]

As far as the ban goes, since President Bush is signing the bill tomorrow, I would just wait a couple of days and see.

-Oh yeah, and welcome to the forums.

[/ QUOTE ]

IT's tomorrow now?!?! I thought it was supposed to be Friday?

NewGuy
10-11-2006, 10:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
what happens if you reload a lot and dont ever make a withdraw?

I usually arb my money out with sports bets. Therefore in bodog's eyes I am a big loser.

-SFWUSC

[/ QUOTE ]

You, they'll love. As long as you are only adding to your balance, then the bonus really IS unlimited.

If you're a net winning player on the site, then eventually they will disallow the bonus if you withdraw then reload repeatedly.

mupo
10-12-2006, 10:55 AM
so if i deposited $60k cud i get a 12k bonus?
also does anyone knoe roughly how many hours that would take.i play 2 tables at 3/6 nl

mupo
10-13-2006, 11:17 AM
meant 6k sorry