PDA

View Full Version : Red Carpet Promotion is Over -- Check Your Accounts

Cubicle
10-11-2006, 11:03 AM
I logged in this morning and saw that Party had credited my account with the remaining money earned in the Red Carpet promotion. I guess they decided to end it a little early. At least we got it!

gertgert
10-11-2006, 11:13 AM
2500$ to me:)

Folding Pete
10-11-2006, 11:22 AM
The promotion clearly states that it is running through the 14th of October so I fully expect them to honour that.

1C5
10-11-2006, 12:21 PM
They only gave me ~2/3 what I was owed....

LImitPlayer
10-11-2006, 12:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The promotion clearly states that it is running through the 14th of October so I fully expect them to honour that.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL

Cubicle
10-11-2006, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
They only gave me ~2/3 what I was owed....

[/ QUOTE ]

Don't forget that the number that was popping up within the last month was a RUNNING total. They credited August-September 13th (or something) back in mid September. When they credited the first month of the promotion, they didn't reduce the pop up amount. They left it as a running total incase you moved up a redemption bracket.

If you did remember that, then you just got owned really hard.

1C5
10-11-2006, 12:53 PM
Ahh yes, forgot about that, will check my statements and see if I got credited back then...

1C5
10-11-2006, 12:54 PM
checked, you are right, I have now been payed 100%. thx.

highland
10-11-2006, 02:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I logged in this morning and saw that Party had credited my account with the remaining money earned in the Red Carpet promotion. I guess they decided to end it a little early. At least we got it!

[/ QUOTE ]

I earned just enough to get a free entry into a monthly tournament. Party wouldn't say how they will reimburse me for it:

"We understand your concern towards the refunding procedure followed for any unused monster entries available in our players account.

Unfortunately, we would not be able to comment on the calculation that will be considered while refunding the entries. However, rest assured, if and when the legislation is passed into law, the Monster promotion will be discontinued and going further, we will determine the refund value for all the Monster freerolls and notify our players while refunding the amount.

We appreciate your patience and apologize for the inconvenience caused."

They've collected a boatload of money from the monster tables, and they really need to give it all back to either people with monster entries or the people who paid it. But, I suppose they'll just keep it /images/graemlins/frown.gif.

cheers,
-highland