PDA

View Full Version : Doyle's Room?

Jibba
10-11-2006, 10:16 AM
Anyone play there and/or have any opinions on it? I'm thinking of doing the 110% up to $550 bonus + SS2 (unless someone knows of a better deal there) but I remember hearing awhile back that the bonus is tough to clear. I'm playing higher limits than before so I was hoping to get some advice on whether it's worth it. I play $3/6 FL and occasional SNGs. Currently finishing up the PR 50% bonus and will likely get another bonus out of it with the points (or a $50 or so SNG if I feel like gambling). Also, am I better off getting RB for Doyle's Room?

If anyone knows of comparable sites that have a better bonus, feel free to make suggestions (another I'm considering Sun, but I don't know their US status).

bgoalie35
10-11-2006, 11:02 AM
I saw something from rakebacks.com that showed they give rakeback (25%) and the full $550 bonus. I'm eventually going to try that out myself, so if you try it, let me know if it works out well. I don't know anything about affiliates, so I don't know if this is a good one or not.

directscooter
10-11-2006, 11:27 AM
You can get RB and the bonus through certain affilates, usually like 25% but it is contributed. However when I did that, the bonus that was supposed to take 55k points actually took 165k points. I cannot really give you any clue how fast it will clear (I play NL 6max) but I will say that I thought the hourly clearance rates on BW were a little faster than I actually cleared it.

Mustbeblufin
10-11-2006, 12:10 PM
You can get better than 25% and the bonus is not deducted from MGR for rb. 165,000 points is $1650 in contributed rake and the bonus has no expiration date.

bgoalie35
10-11-2006, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You can get better than 25% and the bonus is not deducted from MGR for rb. 165,000 points is $1650 in contributed rake and the bonus has no expiration date.

[/ QUOTE ]

Where does one get this better rakeback?

Jibba
10-11-2006, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Where does one get this better rakeback?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nowhere I've seen. I did find a site which phrased the deal differently making it seem like a higher RB (basically it said this deal is equal to 45% rakeback, but I believe this # included the bonus)

gimmetheloot
10-11-2006, 04:03 PM
doyles room bonus is tough [censored] to clear. Im at 45k pts after a ton of 50NL. I cant even play it right now to finish the bonus though which sucks.

Clownfish
10-11-2006, 05:32 PM
A few months ago, it was announced that they are not allowing Rakeback anymore. People who already had accounts would be grandfathered in.

Also, site is mostly a NL site. There is at most 2 tables of FR Limit at any level.

Ken_AA
10-11-2006, 06:47 PM
[ QUOTE ]
doyles room bonus is tough [censored] to clear. Im at 45k pts after a ton of 50NL. I cant even play it right now to finish the bonus though which sucks.

[/ QUOTE ]

100% rakeback on tourny fees though. Might want to look a bit for a rakeback offer, I found one.

Ken

Black winter day
10-11-2006, 08:31 PM
I got 27% Rb there, pm me for details if you want.
The >40% figure is cause you can change their action points for cash and that's = 42% rakeback.It's contributed though , but still a nice deal.

Jibba
10-12-2006, 09:59 AM
[ QUOTE ]
A few months ago, it was announced that they are not allowing Rakeback anymore. People who already had accounts would be grandfathered in.

Also, site is mostly a NL site. There is at most 2 tables of FR Limit at any level.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sucks. Looks like I won't be joining. Maybe I'll just finally get around to heading to WSEX.