PDA

View Full Version : Setting UP a Full Tilt Rakeback Account

dukemagic
10-11-2006, 06:09 AM
I was interested in setting up a new account with Full Tilt Poker, and, as I'm new to this, just wanted to make sure I did it properly.

According to ThisIsTheNuts.com, all I have to do is uninstall the Full Tilt software and reinstall it, set up an account with Full Tilt like normal, and then inform ThisIsTheNuts (on the website) that I have made an account, correct? I don't have to enter a code as I register for Full Tilt, do I? Just sign up and then tell ThisIsTheNuts?

Thanks for all the help.

ThisIsTheNuts
10-11-2006, 09:36 AM
If you do not currently have a Full Tilt account, you can use the Full Tilt link provided on the websites of any of our members.

shobute
10-11-2006, 07:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If you have a current Full Tilt account without rakeback, you can email the Rakeback Network member of your choice and request that they have your current account converted to rakeback.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can accounts that were signed up through an affiliate but are not on an MGR/rakeback program be converted to rakeback this way as well?

RakeTheRake
10-11-2006, 09:09 PM
Hi Shobute

If you are tracked to another affiliate the rule is simple: You cannot get rakeback.

Unless you know which affiliate it is and then you can contact them

regards

RakeTheRake

RedBean
10-14-2006, 08:50 PM
If I have a Fulltilt account, but didn't sign through any affiliate at all, can I get that coverted to a rakeback account?

And if so, who do you guys recommend?

Nikoms
10-14-2006, 09:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm guessing themselves /images/graemlins/wink.gif

atincup
10-17-2006, 10:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I have a Fulltilt account, but didn't sign through any affiliate at all, can I get that coverted to a rakeback account?

[/ QUOTE ]

Redbean: Did you get yours set-up? I have the same question.

aes14
10-20-2006, 09:57 AM
Does anyone know who the affilliate "seniano" is?

Hello,

Thank you for your email. From viewing your account I can see that you are tagged to an affiliate. Affiliate name is seniano.

Please contact them to find out details of what they may offer.

Best regards,

Lisa

The Affiliate Team at Full Tilt Poker

Red Lion
10-20-2006, 10:27 AM
It could be any number of affiliates, and no I dont think Full Tilt will give out their information.

RakeTheRake
10-22-2006, 07:59 AM
It isn't us, and it isn't a name that we recognise as being asscoiated with any of the other affiliates in this forum.

You could also be linked to a non-standard affiliate

Kind regards

RTR