PDA

View Full Version : where to play next

whoisthedrizzle
10-11-2006, 01:31 AM
Hi guys,

I just finished the Golden Riviera and Wild Jack sign ups playing .25/.5 full ring. Anyhow, my 'roll is 300 big ones and I'd appreciate any advice on where to deposit next in light of the recent legislation and such. I'd like to stick with .25/.5 for the time being, or possibly NL10, and I don't really mind a long clearing time for the bonus if the site is trustworthy.

Thanks for your help.

Dave Coulier
10-11-2006, 02:51 AM
Pokerroomla is a pretty easy bonus to clear. You just need 500 raked hands to clear a $100 bonus. I cleared it at $25NL. Easy enough to clear at $1.00 Fixed Limit as well. This is a little above what you normally play but if you play really tight at the limit tables shouldn't be too hard.

Its a prima skin and as far as I know they haven't stated what they are going to do in regards to the Anti Gambling Bill, so id hit it up soon if I were you.

Their raked hand counter is pretty slow to update, sometimes taking up to a day to show your actual amount of hands, so if you get around 375-400 raked hands call it quits and check it the next day and it should be around 500+.

Also there has been some confusion on wether its contributed or dealt, but in my case and many others it was dealt.