PDA

View Full Version : Absolute $1000 bonus

Befolder
10-10-2006, 12:58 PM
Does anyone know if this is for reload or just a sign up bonus. Card Player has the link on their site (upper right hand), but it just links to Absolute's main page and there is no info on it about said bonus.

http://www.cardplayer.com/

Anybody know anything more?

It may not matter since they have reload bonuses all the time, but I was curious.

playersare
10-10-2006, 02:25 PM
I wouldn't give any affiliate profit to cardplayer just for a slightly higher singup bonus, especially on a site with virtually bottomless reloads and other sites giving cash or merch kickbacks. the fact that it's not clear how exactly you even get the higher bonus, makes it that much more dubious.

I subscribe to CP and have nothing against them fundamentally, but there are simply too many other superior link deals to choose from.

Befolder
10-10-2006, 02:38 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I wouldn't give any affiliate profit to cardplayer just for a slightly higher singup bonus, especially on a site with virtually bottomless reloads and other sites giving cash or merch kickbacks. the fact that it's not clear how exactly you even get the higher bonus, makes it that much more dubious.

I subscribe to CP and have nothing against them fundamentally, but there are simply too many other superior link deals to choose from.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't aware that it might be an affiliate referral deal for them. By what you're saying, it sounds like it. I'm already represetend there so no chance on that. The bonuses are pretty much endless there as you say.

bosoxfan
10-10-2006, 03:25 PM
Don't worry about searching for the highest bonus just make sure you get rakeback. No bonus money is deducted from your MGR at absolute.

E.Z.
10-11-2006, 09:57 AM
absolute is picking up steam.... all aboard!! bring your hard hat and lunch (bonus and rakeback)