PDA

View Full Version : I want to fund my friends play, cause he has no CC. Need advice

Beck
10-09-2006, 04:11 PM
Hello

I got a friend who would like to start playing some online poker.
He hasn't got a credit card, so is unable to deposit into most sites himself.
Furthermore, apparently you can't have neither a neteller or epassporte account if you don't have a credit card.

I've asked several sites, wheher I was allowed to deposit from either my neteller or my CC in to his poker accounts, but usually the answer is no.
I know I could just make inter account transfers on the poker sites, but he would like to make use of the bonuses as well.

Do you have any suggestions? Do any of you have experience with Click2Pay or Moneybookers? Are you able to withdraw from the sites via these, or are they only used for deposits?

Freakin
10-09-2006, 04:18 PM
Your 'friend' should be able to open a neteller account w/o a credit card

E.Z.
10-09-2006, 04:23 PM
if he is not a going to be a bonus whore, you can deposit into sites like, full tilt, stars, doyles among others and make transfers from you poker account to his.

he will not be able to cashout in any way but a check until he gets neteller set up. but he can play on the sites i mentioned if you give him money. neteller takes about 1 week to get set up and requires either checking or savings account.

vilemerchant
10-09-2006, 05:07 PM
Yeah like EZ said, I know for certain you can transfer to a new account on stars and even cash out to an unverified Neteller account from there, or he could transfer back to you.

boracay
10-09-2006, 05:58 PM
transfer money from your moneybookers account to his. what's wrong with that?

Moneymaker$
10-09-2006, 06:31 PM
Use Western Union... Contact PokerHost, they have an outstanding customer service. the best I'd found, they'll help you with that.

Davey
10-09-2006, 06:50 PM
Neteller does not require any bank account or a credit card. The bank account might make it easier but you dont need one.

Hellmouth
10-09-2006, 08:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello

I got a friend who would like to start playing some online poker.
He hasn't got a credit card, so is unable to deposit into most sites himself.
Furthermore, apparently you can't have neither a neteller or epassporte account if you don't have a credit card.

I've asked several sites, wheher I was allowed to deposit from either my neteller or my CC in to his poker accounts, but usually the answer is no.
I know I could just make inter account transfers on the poker sites, but he would like to make use of the bonuses as well.

Do you have any suggestions? Do any of you have experience with Click2Pay or Moneybookers? Are you able to withdraw from the sites via these, or are they only used for deposits?

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you say bank account? He opens it. You front him $50 and everything is square. In graduate school, they would give people $20 just to open a new bank account and they would do it for people with absolutely no credit history whatsoever.

Greg

Beck
10-09-2006, 10:11 PM
Just talked to him. He says, that he did try to open a neteller adress, but received an email stating that he needed a CC?
Perhaps he misunderstood it, since his english is rather bad, so have to see that email. I bet they just need some kind of picture ID.
Whether he has that,I don't know. Kid's just turned 18, and don't think he got neither drivers license nor passport.

Perhaps he just have to stick to Pokemon /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Beck
10-10-2006, 08:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
transfer money from your moneybookers account to his. what's wrong with that?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well, probably nothing. I have no experience with moneyboookers, though, that's why I wanted to know, whether any of you could give me advice for/against it.