PDA

View Full Version : Party->EPassporte->Absolute+100%

joecacti
10-09-2006, 12:32 PM
I'm considering my options for moving my poker to a different site, and although I can get ridivulous RB at Prima, they have been quiet about US players, and they don't accept EPassporte (which I have an account with, I'm in Maryland, which is sketchy).

So my thought is to go to Absolute, which is offering 100% bonus now on first deposits, and seems to be pretty large, and which I could get rakeback whilst clearing the bonus.

My question is, how long would it take to clear $500? The terms and conditions say [1 point for every hand with a minimum rake of $0.50]. If the rake is 5%, doesn't that mean the pot has to be $10? It'll be tough to get there playing .25/.50, no? Also, there seems to be a 60 day clearance requirement. Is it doable?...

celiboy
10-09-2006, 12:34 PM
You used to be able to clear the bonus at .5/1, but not with the rake requirement at $.50 now. If you play 1/2 6 max about 37% of the hands will meet the requirement. Bonus +RB + VIP bonuses works out to $6.50 per hour per table so if you 4 table 6 max you are at around $30 per hour assuming break even poker. 1/2 full does not usually have more than 3 tables going and they are hella tight.

joecacti
10-09-2006, 12:51 PM
Thanks man, I just discovered bonuswhores.com, which seems like just the resource I need. I'm checking on Full Tilt right now, which seems like it might clear more quickly... And yay! It uses Epassporte! hmm...

1huskerfan
10-09-2006, 01:00 PM
Dont forget to sign up for the unmentionable at FTP.

celiboy
10-09-2006, 02:33 PM
Unless you play 3/6 or higher, the Full Tilt bonus will take ages to clear....

SoCalRugger
10-09-2006, 03:35 PM
Do not worry about the size of an Absolute bonus or how long it will take to clear. They offer so many reloads that you can just assume you will always be playing with a pending bonus.

celiboy is right about the FT bonus.

joecacti
10-09-2006, 03:39 PM
Won't the bonus count against my unmentionable at Full Tilt? That's one reason why Absolute would be better...

amachine
10-10-2006, 10:32 AM
[ QUOTE ]
That's one reason why Absolute would be better...

[/ QUOTE ]
Keep in mind that absolute only allow depositing with epassporte, you'll be unable to withdraw back to epass. Below is quote from withdraw page:
[ QUOTE ]

We process all withdrawals via NETeller, FirePay or by check. Absolute Poker processes withdrawal requests within 48 hours.

Checks requested via Regular Delivery have a fee of $8 and will be delivered within 15 business day.Checks
requestred via Express Courier have a cost of $25 and will be delivered within 72 business hours of their processing date. If you live in the United Kingdom or Canada, your check will be in outr local currency at the most
current exchange rate avaliable.

[/ QUOTE ]