PDA

View Full Version : Gentlemen, a few questions about Party

USCSigma1097
01-29-2006, 12:26 AM
Gentlemen,

Sorry if this has been discussed in this forum, but I was unable to find my question using the search function.

I have been playing SNG's at Party for awhile, but I have now taken my NL play there as well. I ten table the 100NL and 200NL, and I logged about 15K hands there last week.

I have read about the VIP offers and what not, and I am not sure of the status of the "unmentionable" there, but I would like to know if there is any way to get a piece of my play back from party.

I have seen several posts where users were offered X dollars for Y hands of play. How does one go about getting one of these offers?

Thanks in advance for any help you might be able to offer.

Sigma

beyeond
01-29-2006, 01:13 AM
Rakeback is against Party Poker's terms and conditions.

orentha
01-29-2006, 01:31 AM
you can email vip@partypoker.com
and ask them what it will take to get into the VIp club.
Once your in, you will get (or should get) popups that will give you x amount of dollars for xxx amount of points generated

S&SGW
01-29-2006, 03:58 AM
The minimum qualifying criteria for the VIP club is $1000 MGR. At the limits you mentioned, I'm sure you'll have no trouble, but if you've only recently been putting in those hands, Party may take a month to gauge your play before accepting you.

At this point, limit players seem to be getting the better offers and some of those offers are quite nice. Unfortunatly NL players' offers are not comparable at similar stakes. This may be in part due to the Party Points configuration where NL players at any stakes earn a paltry amount compared to limit players. When Party makes a points for cash bonus offer, the bonuses clear much easier playing (med/high) limit games.

The VIP program is still evolving. Whereas a few months ago players were misinformed, ignored, or otherwise kept confused because offers were all over the map(if there was an offer at all), Party seems to be figuring it out slowly and I believe they are doing that by looking at each players MGR along with their points earned in a particular time period and coming out with offers accordingly.

As far as affilate based incentives, one need only look in the Rakeback/Affiliate forum to learn that they do in fact exist. I'm not one of the partakers so you're on your own there.

Best Wishes at the tables,

S&SGW

ebranig
01-29-2006, 08:21 AM
THey told me it would take a month, but here I am 12 days later, a VIP.

Debaser
01-29-2006, 10:23 AM
I emailed them at vip@partypoker.com today telling them i'd paid 3k in rake this month and asking if I could be considered for the vip program. Ten minutes (!) later they sent me this back:

Dear Mithering Bastard,

Thank you for contacting us.

I have checked with our records and can confirm that you have already been upgraded to VIP
status. Allow me to CONGRATULATE you on this. We are delighted to welcome you to the
PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

PartyPoker.com VIP Club has been created to reward players who generate a high number of Player
Club Regular Points every month playing at our tables.

We assess players on an individual basis, taking into consideration the level of play and length
of time spent at our tables. Players who meet our criteria, are invited to join the
PartyPoker.com VIP Club.

Members of our VIP Club benefit from personalized email and telephone support, Monthly
Promotions such as special free rolls, cash redemption for Player Club Points and invitations to
special land Based events. Every month offers a different promotion.

I hope this gives you a clearer picture of our PartyPoker.com VIP Club. If you have any further
queries, please do not hesitate to contact us. Our email address is vip@partypoker.com.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you have a nice day.

Should you require further assistance, our Customer Care Department is available 24/7 to assist
you via email.

Thank you for choosing us as your online gaming site!

Alfred
VIP Club
Customer Care

So it's well worth giving them a nudge.