PDA

View Full Version : UB bonus cleared faster this week

schlucky1
10-06-2006, 05:25 PM
This could help clear some of that bonus I know a lot of you have a ton of:

This week, turn those UltimatePoints into cold hard cash.
Earn at least 750 UltimatePoints between 12:01am on Friday, October 6th and 11:59pm on Thursday, October 12th by playing in Ring Games, Sit-‘n-Gos and Tournaments and you’ll be on your way to increasing your bankroll.

The more points you earn, the more money you’ll earn for each point. Consult our chart below for more info.

750-999 UltimatePoints earned – convert to cash at a rate of 3 cents per point

1000-1999 UltimatePoints earned - convert to cash at a rate of 5 cents per point

2000 or more UltimatePoints earned - convert to cash at a rate of 7.5 cents per point

Hit the tables right now, start earning those UltimatePoints and fill your account with cash!

Please be sure to read our terms and conditions below.

Genesis
10-06-2006, 06:06 PM
Anyone know how this would compare to Absolute with RB plus sign-up bonus? I have about $1000 in remaining bonuses on my UB account (no RB) and would definitely get into the 2000+ point range.

DeepCroak
10-06-2006, 06:12 PM
IIRC, you need 10 Ultimate Points to clear $1 bonus. Thats 10c/Point. So this doesn't seem like a very good deal, unless it's *in addition* to the normal bonus clearance rates.

Some clarification would be helpful.

Genesis
10-06-2006, 06:55 PM
With bonus and this deal, but no RB, it's 17.5 cents/point. But the most you can earn is .5 points/raked hand. For $1/2 I did a quick estimate of 60% raked (some earning .25 points/hand, some .5 points per hand), we'll call it .37 points/raked hand average. So per hand this comes to .60raked * NUM_HANDS * .37points/rakedhand = .22 points/hand. Finally .22points/hand * 17.5 cents/point gives $.0385 per hand, equivalent to somewhere around 45% rakeback.

Losing all
10-06-2006, 08:37 PM
Points earned through "bonuses" will not be eligible for cash redemption. I don't like the sound of that.

schlucky1
10-06-2006, 08:53 PM
Here's the page w/the T&C:

http://www.ultimatebet.com/promotions/cash-conversion.html

You have to email them to redeem pts for cash. The regular bonus clears automatically, so I would hope this is in addition to. It's not real clear, though.

kidpokeher
10-07-2006, 02:22 AM
It seems like it clears concurrently. I have a ton of bonus dollars pending and they're clearing. Plus the points for this promotion are being reflected in a special section on the account page.

schlucky1
10-07-2006, 04:45 AM
Now that I've looked at it again, it seems that this is a separate promotion from any regular bonus. You basically cash in your pts earned during the promotion period. This is how it appears to break down:

750-999 = $22.5-29.97
1000-1999 = $50-99.95
2000+ =$150+

Not too bad esp in addition to bonus and RB

schlucky1
10-07-2006, 04:48 AM
Looks like you'd clear $350+ if you're over 2000 pts.

theduke
10-07-2006, 12:35 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Points earned through "bonuses" will not be eligible for cash redemption. I don't like the sound of that.

[/ QUOTE ]
this statement in the T&C suggests that they don't clear concurently

chicagoY
10-07-2006, 08:42 PM
They probably did this because they know we might be afraid of depositing. Yahoo!

dink
10-08-2006, 02:04 AM
it all worked fine for me

my $60 bonus money that I had left cleared and I now have over 1000 points in the seperate section for converting points into $$$. They both cleared at the same time. The 25% you get for starting a table is even added into your UB points to be converted amount.

So at the moment you can earn both, maybe this will be the way UB does bonuses now. I hope not.

Now to send an email and get my $50

PS it was hard work: Over 3500 hand of 1/2 6 max to earn 1000 points...

With RB it is very worthwhile, if I had more bonus to clear I would still be there

so much for clearing my stars bonus this weekend

dink

kidpokeher
10-08-2006, 02:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
this statement in the T&C suggests that they don't clear concurently

[/ QUOTE ]

True. But they are and I think they're ok with it. It's hard to tell because UB's customer support is getting PartyPoker stupid.

- - - -

To: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
Regarding your points to cash promo: In your T&C's you have
this... Points earned through time played, freeroll tournaments, high hand
jackpots, participation in customer surveys, BONUSES, awards, and other
special events will not be eligible for cash redemption.

As I play, I am clearing off your signup bonus at the standard rate. Does
this mean my points will not be eligible for conversion?

- - - -

Thank you for contacting us.

Please keep in mind that point conversion applies only to the points earned between 12:01am on Friday, October 6th and 11:59pm on Thursday, October 12th. Points earned prior to the above period will not be converted to cash.

Players can only redeem points earned through ring games, Sit-‘n-Gos and MTTs during the promotion period.

Please do not hesitate to contact us back if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Jeffrey
Customer Service Department

- - - -

To: memberservices@ultimatebet.com
Please answer my original question:

Regarding your points to cash promo: In your T&C's you have this... Points earned through time played, freeroll tournaments, high hand jackpots, participation in customer surveys, BONUSES, awards, and other special events will not be eligible for cash redemption.

As I play, I am clearing off your signup bonus at the standard rate. Does this mean my points will not be eligible for conversion?

- - - -

Thank you for contacting us.

The Bonus Dollars you have earned already, will continue converting into real money based on points earned while playing at our RAKED REAL MONEY TABLES ($.02/.04 or higher stakes) as usual.

The "UB Points Cashback Promo" will give you the option to convert faster the Bonus Dollars.
For this promotion players will be able to turn their points earned in Ring Games, Sit and Gos and Tournaments into cash if they earn more than 750 in the week period between this Friday 06th and next Thursday12th. Here is the breakdown of what you can earn:

750-999 points earned - 3 cents per point

1000-1999 points earned - 5 cents per point

2000 or more points earned - 7.5 cents per point.

This will only apply to the points they earn during the promotion itself, not their historical points.

We hope to have answered your inquiry. If you have any other questions or concerns, let us know.

Best Regards,

Esther
Customer Service Department