PDA

View Full Version : FT Reload 50% up to $500

mosuavea
10-06-2006, 02:58 PM
Just got this email from Full Tilt

[ QUOTE ]
50% Reload Bonus, Up to $500

To take advantage of this special one-time Reload Bonus, make your first redeposit up to $1,000 between now and October 20th - with your bonus account empty - and you'll be eligible for a 50% bonus, up to $500. To maximize your bonus, deposit up to $1,000 using NETeller.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like they want to snag a lot of those players from PP. NH FT

Brice
10-06-2006, 03:03 PM
Is it beginning?

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Just got this email

[ QUOTE ]
50% Reload Bonus, Up to $500

To take advantage of this special one-time Reload Bonus, make your first redeposit up to $1,000 between now and October 20th - with your bonus account empty - and you'll be eligible for a 50% bonus, up to $500. To maximize your bonus, deposit up to $1,000 using NETeller.

[/ QUOTE ]

Looks like they want to snag a lot of those players from PP. NH FT

[/ QUOTE ]

That seems to imply you can't get the max bonus by using some other method say Firepay.

Zag Nutz
10-06-2006, 03:05 PM
Does it expire in 90 or 120 days like the typical FT bonus?

mosuavea
10-06-2006, 03:06 PM
[ QUOTE ]

That seems to imply you can't get the max bonus by using some other method say Firepay.

[/ QUOTE ]

Appears that way from the text.

And before anyone asks bonuses to not stack at Full Tilt, thus the having to have an empty bonus account to recieve this.

mosuavea
10-06-2006, 03:09 PM
[ QUOTE ]
You have 60 days to earn your reload deposit bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:09 PM
Linky (http://www.fulltiltpoker.com/reloadDeposit.php)

This doesn't mention Neteller at all so it looks like any payment method works.

$500 in bonus would take quite a while to clear methinks.

hachkc
10-06-2006, 03:17 PM
I thought FTP gave you like 6mos to clear a bonus? Is this one different for some reason.

E.Z.
10-06-2006, 03:22 PM
reloads had been 3 months until now.. but the sign up is 6 months

solucky
10-06-2006, 03:23 PM
50 million hands to clear it for me:)

flafishy
10-06-2006, 03:26 PM
I like to drop some money into Full Tilt whenever they have a reload. I rarely clear the full bonus, but it does release in increments. So I usually get something decent out of it before it expires. Not bad if you use it as a secondary site or just to fill in the gaps now and then.

CappyAA
10-06-2006, 03:28 PM
Well it has to be through Netteller since their max deposit is $1000 through Netteller but $600 through all other avenues. Does anyone know if you can get your Firepay deposit limit increased? I emailed them, but I was just curious. I live in Maryland and don't have the option of Netteller. It sucks that I would get penalized for this.

Drop a Deuce
10-06-2006, 03:29 PM
Ok, I know that they don't stack, but I never was able to ever finish the original 100% deposit bonus. It has been much longer than 6 months from when I originally signed up and played for the deposit bonus, so I believe it has elapsed. This means that I am good to go for the reload, right?

Hopefully this joint is not overrun by 2p2 and ho's.

callmedonnie
10-06-2006, 03:36 PM
If I withdraw 1k and redeposit is it cool with them? I couldn't find that anywhere in the provisions.

Hellmouth
10-06-2006, 03:40 PM
Can anyone give me a good estimate on how long it takes to clear this bonus playing .50/1 or 1/2 limit FR? I have never played at FT but am getting hooked up with RB etc and figure that is where all the fishies will be headed.

If I can clear the $600 signup bonuse before the 20'th then I can do the $500 as well. However I think at this point four tabling that is next to impossible.

Greg

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
Initial deposit is 120 days (4 mos) and reloads are 60 days.

I just e-mailed them to ask if they could increase my Firepay limit or allow me to make the deposit in two chunks.

I assume the answer is going to be no because I'm assuming that the point of this is to steer more business to Neteller because they're getting a kickback or something.

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:42 PM
[ QUOTE ]
If I withdraw 1k and redeposit is it cool with them? I couldn't find that anywhere in the provisions.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is. I think there are only two restrictions. 1st deposit in the reload period and no pending bonus.

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok, I know that they don't stack, but I never was able to ever finish the original 100% deposit bonus. It has been much longer than 6 months from when I originally signed up and played for the deposit bonus, so I believe it has elapsed. This means that I am good to go for the reload, right?

Hopefully this joint is not overrun by 2p2 and ho's.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ho's hate Full Tilt because the bonus clears slow and the limit game selection is limited

thedarknight
10-06-2006, 03:45 PM
so wait
can you make this deposit through firepay?

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
so wait
can you make this deposit through firepay?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a $600 deposit limit using Firepay so you wouldn't be able to max the bonus.

thedarknight
10-06-2006, 03:49 PM
deposit limit of firepay to full tilt specificaly??

i've deposited 1,000 using firepay before

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
deposit limit of firepay to full tilt specificaly??

i've deposited 1,000 using firepay before

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, to Full Tilt specifically. It's listed in their cashier. I'm trying to weasel around it.

chigger
10-06-2006, 03:56 PM
[ QUOTE ]

If I can clear the $600 signup bonuse before the 20'th then I can do the $500 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with that unless you play much higher than .5/1 or 1/2 and play a ton.

I have no idea what the clearance rate for those limits are, but I don't think you really any chance of finishing it in 2 weeks.

Hellmouth
10-06-2006, 04:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

If I can clear the $600 signup bonuse before the 20'th then I can do the $500 as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good luck with that unless you play much higher than .5/1 or 1/2 and play a ton.

I have no idea what the clearance rate for those limits are, but I don't think you really any chance of finishing it in 2 weeks.

[/ QUOTE ]

OK just checked bonus whores and it looks like the initial signup clears at roughly $1-2/hour/table (depending on .50/1 or 1/2). Assuming the worst that is 600 table hours or 150 hours 4 tabling! Thats 18,000 hands which is definately more then two weeks worth of work. (more like 2 months for me) But I guess 150 hours is only 75 hours/week. I'll just quit my job. LOL

Greg

E.Z.
10-06-2006, 04:18 PM
to those of you who haven't played full tilt. there bonus amounts to a 13 x's bonus on a site like poker-room.

game selection isn't terrible
full ring is 9 man tables
ALL INS- you can see each others cards before the board is finished
bonus realeased in $20 chunks
you can reload if your old one elapsed
players are not as tight as poker-room and aren't great players but not as poor as pacific players either

Dangergirl
10-06-2006, 04:29 PM
I cleared the initial $600 bonus at FTP playing 400NL and it was not as bad as I expected. I recall UB's bonus being more painful. I can imagine it would be pretty slow at anything lower then 200NL.

playersare
10-06-2006, 04:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I cleared the initial $600 bonus at FTP playing 400NL and it was not as bad as I expected. I recall UB's bonus being more painful. I can imagine it would be pretty slow at anything lower then 200NL.

[/ QUOTE ]
FTP is fine for higher limits, since you can clear as much as 18c worth of bonus per hand proportional to how much rake is taken.

UB has a higher rakeback equivalency at lower limits ($1/2 and below), but cleared bonus is capped at 5c per hand.

Darkplate
10-06-2006, 04:36 PM
Since most FT bonuses are handed out in 20$ chunks, it's probably not a problem to worry about clearing all of it.

Just play as much as you usually do and when time runs out, you have what you have.

Little_Luck
10-06-2006, 04:40 PM
FT bonuses are an insult to all of us. Although, in the future we may be getting lots of "When's the next FT reload?" threads.

Wubbie075
10-06-2006, 04:50 PM
I guess this is off topic, but since this has become a "how quick do FTP bonuses clear?" thread and game selection has come up I'll attempt a short hijack...

how is their selection of low limit (like .50/1 or 1/2?) Omaha/8 games? many tables going? tight or lose?

Yaboosh
10-06-2006, 04:55 PM
Seeing as how the FT reloads are around every 2 months anyway, just think of it as rakeback.

The_Bankroll
10-06-2006, 05:00 PM
Sweetness. I'll do this if I can finish up the sign-up bonus b4 the 20th. Still have about $460 to go, but I've been clearing $20-$40 a day, so I should be able to.

HSB
10-06-2006, 05:02 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I guess this is off topic, but since this has become a "how quick do FTP bonuses clear?" thread and game selection has come up I'll attempt a short hijack...

how is their selection of low limit (like .50/1 or 1/2?) Omaha/8 games? many tables going? tight or lose?

[/ QUOTE ]

Very very few tables.

metsandfinsfan
10-06-2006, 05:20 PM
and withdrawls before bonus clears is okay right?

E.Z.
10-06-2006, 05:33 PM
from what i gather, most people just like to play at full tilt and win there among whores. a 13x's poker room bonus kinda sucks but the layout is easier on the eyes.

full ring can be painful at times though on full tilt as the "clock to act" seems too long. and many players make the hands per hour seem much lower than other sites.

there is enough game selection and will be more soon with new players coming in by the hundreds.

it you play low limit or low NL you will find out very quickly that this bonus clears at prob 20% the speed of a party or paradise reload.

withdrawal before clearing is fine

sonartec
10-06-2006, 06:17 PM
Guys Make sure you have Rakeback when playing with this bonus, whilst the bonus is deducted from MGR you stake make money with rakeback, i just cleared $1200 in FT sign up bonus not so long ago, and that combined with rakeback was equivilent to about 55-60% rakeback, and i think the rake at FT is slightly lower than party.

"Ok, I know that they don't stack, but I never was able to ever finish the original 100% deposit bonus. It has been much longer than 6 months from when I originally signed up and played for the deposit bonus, so I believe it has elapsed. This means that I am good to go for the reload, right?"

Yes you should be good to go.

Also be aware there is no disconnect protect at all on FT so keep that in mind.

vabogee
10-06-2006, 07:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it is. I think there are only two restrictions. 1st deposit in the reload period and no pending bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

can anyone confirm this? because I'm about to do it, but can wait a few days until another cashout clears neteller.

MicroBob
10-06-2006, 08:18 PM
Yeah, a couple reloads ago I made a deposit and barely got around to clearing any of it.

On my 'bonus account' page at FT it still had that bonus listed even though under 'valid to' it said August 27. So obviously it had long since expired (no idea if I would still be able to clear it if I tried but I am assuming not).

I just deposited the $1000 for the reload.
The old bonus has disappeared from the page and the new $500 bonus now shows on my bonus account page.

Expires on Dec 5. But since it releases in $20 increments and there's probably a good chance they will offer another reload before then anyway (continuing to try to grab up customers) I'm not particularly worried about it.

Will clear as much or as little of it depending on my mood.

bkellog1
10-06-2006, 08:25 PM
I also have an expired bonus that still appears on the bonus account. Microbob, so the new bonus was valid for you? How long do you have to wait before withdrawing the money u deposit for the bonus??

E.Z.
10-06-2006, 08:30 PM
might be able to cash out sooner but i usually cashout the next day

HSB
10-06-2006, 08:57 PM
[ QUOTE ]

I just e-mailed them to ask if they could increase my Firepay limit or allow me to make the deposit in two chunks.

I assume the answer is going to be no because I'm assuming that the point of this is to steer more business to Neteller because they're getting a kickback or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got a response from customer service and they said they were going to temporarily increase my Firepay deposit limit so I could max the bonus.

thedarknight
10-06-2006, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just got a response from customer service and they said they were going to temporarily increase my Firepay deposit limit so I could max the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

nice...is this for everyone?
or just you? i assume i'd have to request this then.

Eponymous
10-06-2006, 10:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I also have an expired bonus that still appears on the bonus account. Microbob, so the new bonus was valid for you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Same exact situation for me, so I'd like to hear if Microbob was explicitly offered a bonus or if he just knew it was supposed to be there and it showed up.

Mr November
10-06-2006, 10:34 PM
can i withdrawl $1000 from full tilt then re-deposit it on full tilt and get the 50% reload bonus?

HSB
10-06-2006, 11:21 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

nice...is this for everyone?
or just you? i assume i'd have to request this then.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know anyone there or anything, I just play there a lot. It can't hurt to ask them and see what happens.

It still said there was a $600 max when I went to the cashier but when I submitted the $1000 it went through fine.

HSB
10-06-2006, 11:22 PM
[ QUOTE ]
can i withdrawl $1000 from full tilt then re-deposit it on full tilt and get the 50% reload bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

StavrosT
10-07-2006, 03:07 AM
Ok so we are able to withdraw 1k and redposit to get the bonus. However, are we allowed to withdraw again (not to redposit)while clearing the bonus?

grouchie
10-07-2006, 11:02 AM
[ QUOTE ]

players are not as tight as poker-room and aren't great

[/ QUOTE ]

pokerroom players are tight?

thedarknight
10-07-2006, 12:32 PM
it seems this is just a net teller promotion. if you deposit through firepay you can only deposit up to $600.

CappyAA
10-07-2006, 01:05 PM
[ QUOTE ]
it seems this is just a net teller promotion. if you deposit through firepay you can only deposit up to $600.

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually emailed FT about this asking if I could do it through Firepay. This is their response:

Hello Michael,

Thank you for your email.

We have temporarily raised your Firepay deposit limits
to allow you to take full advantage of our 50% Reload Bonus.

You may now deposit up to $1000.

Once your deposit has been completed, your limits will be
returned to their normal amounts.

Thanks again, and if there's anything else we can help
you with, please let us know.

Regards,

Eldar
Full Tilt Poker Support

I /images/graemlins/heart.gif Full Tilt /images/graemlins/grin.gif

thedarknight
10-07-2006, 01:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I actually emailed FT about this asking if I could do it through Firepay. This is their response:

Hello Michael,

Regards,

Eldar
Full Tilt Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

what the [censored]

i guess i'll request it one more time

HSB
10-07-2006, 02:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Ok so we are able to withdraw 1k and redposit to get the bonus. However, are we allowed to withdraw again (not to redposit)while clearing the bonus?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, withdrawals and deposits while clearing will have no impact on the bonus.

keikiwai
10-07-2006, 02:59 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

i cleared the 600 in ~2-3 weeks playing only 4 tables of 6max 200nl

MINETZ
10-07-2006, 03:54 PM
Has anyone actually withdrew money from fulltilt and re deposited it and gotten the bonus.

Buzz-cp
10-07-2006, 05:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

WTF?? I'm pretty sure you CAN'T withdraw and then redeposit and get the bonus.

SomethingClever
10-07-2006, 05:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone actually withdrew money from fulltilt and re deposited it and gotten the bonus.

[/ QUOTE ]

I did.

HSB
10-07-2006, 05:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

And I have done it before.

thedarknight
10-07-2006, 08:26 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Michael,

Regards,

Eldar
Full Tilt Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

how ofte do you play on full tilt? apparently they said they won't lift the deposits for me.

CappyAA
10-07-2006, 08:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did that to get this bonus. I withdrew, got my money back in about 3 hours and redeposited.

CappyAA
10-07-2006, 08:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Michael,

Regards,

Eldar
Full Tilt Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

how ofte do you play on full tilt? apparently they said they won't lift the deposits for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I play there a lot. I've earned over 60k Full Tilt points in the last 8 months or so. This was the email I sent to them and it was fine:

Ok, I just noticed that max deposit with Firepay is $600. Can I up that to $1000 somehow? I have been with Full Tilt for a while, and have never had any problems depositing/withdrawing. I would like to think I've been a good customer as well. I live in Maryland where I cannot get Netteller, and it just sucks that I would have to get penalized for that.

HSB
10-07-2006, 11:00 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Hello Michael,

Regards,

Eldar
Full Tilt Poker Support

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I play there a lot. I've earned over 60k Full Tilt points in the last 8 months or so. This was the email I sent to them and it was fine:

Ok, I just noticed that max deposit with Firepay is $600. Can I up that to $1000 somehow? I have been with Full Tilt for a while, and have never had any problems depositing/withdrawing. I would like to think I've been a good customer as well. I live in Maryland where I cannot get Netteller, and it just sucks that I would have to get penalized for that.

[/ QUOTE ]

When I e-mailed them I mentioned I wanted it up specifically to max the bonus. Perhaps mentioning that would help.

rowdyclassmate
10-07-2006, 11:20 PM
They should up the limits based on your play, not because you want to fully capitalize on a bonus. To the poster who earned 60k pts in 8 months, I'm sure you are set at max limits.

Buzz-cp
10-08-2006, 12:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I just did that to get this bonus. I withdrew, got my money back in about 3 hours and redeposited.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yah i stand corrected. Is this a new thing? I thought this couldn't be done before.

Prodigy54321
10-09-2006, 02:11 AM
I signed up then took 2 months off of poker..so I still have a lot fo the sign up bonus pending..until the 28th..so I'm going to miss out by 8 days..what a tease /images/graemlins/frown.gif

pokergrader
10-09-2006, 04:44 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I signed up then took 2 months off of poker..so I still have a lot fo the sign up bonus pending..until the 28th..so I'm going to miss out by 8 days..what a tease /images/graemlins/frown.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

My sign-up bonus expires on the 14th. Perfect timing /images/graemlins/smile.gif

deewise79
10-09-2006, 12:03 PM
i cleared a $600 in 5 weeks playing 1/2& 2/4 nl at FT 2 weeks =almost impossible unless you play 18 hours a day and avoid variance. will probably take a mounth playing full time to clear $500

gimmetheloot
10-10-2006, 04:24 AM
I dunno why all the whining about the bonus. If it clears at the same rate as the deposit bonus, 4 tabling 50NL knocked that out in 2 weeks.