PDA

View Full Version : I Predict Insane Bonuses Next Week

Rhett
10-06-2006, 12:29 AM
So, with PP giving up 80% of their users. I think quite a few card rooms might start fighting for a piece of us. Hi ho!

Dave Coulier
10-06-2006, 12:37 AM
Dear God I hope so.

jah7_fsu1
10-06-2006, 01:25 AM
Hope your right...and hope they are the rooms that still allow U.S. players! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

TKWest
10-06-2006, 10:13 AM
There is a lot of money in transition to or sitting in Neteller. The sites should be working hard now trying to get us players to deposit this money at their sites.

Any new bonuses should be out now or as soon as possible and I am surprised nothing has come out yet.

jrz1972
10-06-2006, 12:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I Predict Insane Bonuses Next Week

[/ QUOTE ]

I predict the opposite. If Party, Stars, Paradise, Ongame, etc. all leave, the market pretty much defaults to a handfull of rooms like FT and Absolute.

FT wouldn't need to hand out any insane bonuses to attract your business. Absolute gives out bonuses all the time, so I doubt much would change there in the short run although they might scale their bonuses back a bit if they're no longer needed to generate traffic.

Genenarlly a decrease in supply causes prices to rise, not fall. That means fewer bonuses and higher rakes, not more bonuses and lower rakes.

caguma
10-06-2006, 01:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Genenarlly a decrease in supply causes prices to rise, not fall. That means fewer bonuses and higher rakes, not more bonuses and lower rakes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yea, the industry's going through a consolidation because of all of this, so if business class and my memory is right the companies are going to be focusing on better services to their customers. So I wouldn't expect a ton of bonuses but I would expect new features, more tournaments, maybe a better vip program etc.

ckmj23
10-06-2006, 03:30 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Party, Stars, Paradise, Ongame

[/ QUOTE ]

More bonii from these guys for non-US players please.

HSB
10-06-2006, 03:56 PM
The bonuses are starting...Full Tilt reload 50% to $500 plus a bunch at Absolute.

WhatDoesCallMean
10-06-2006, 04:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

everyone seems to have fogotten about us guys /images/graemlins/frown.gif

(thats us guys btw not US guys /images/graemlins/ooo.gif)

jah7_fsu1
10-06-2006, 06:32 PM
[ QUOTE ]
everyone seems to have fogotten about us guys

(thats us guys btw not US guys )

[/ QUOTE ]

We United States whores are just super greedy and out for our bottom line! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

ottsville
10-07-2006, 07:23 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll probably get 'em...with 20x reqs to make up for the loss in traffic

Ray Of Light
10-07-2006, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you'll probably get 'em...with 20x reqs to make up for the loss in traffic

[/ QUOTE ]

do I detect a hint of jealousy? /images/graemlins/grin.gif