PDA

View Full Version : Who here has done the reload trick to be gold and still gets all...

TheProbst
01-28-2006, 05:17 PM
...of the bonii. It seems to me that they would catch on to this trick. Just wondering if anyone has seen a change in the pattern of bonus/offers they get before I do this in prep for cool [censored] in the store.

WiSeIVIaN
01-28-2006, 05:47 PM
I would guess that you can only use reguler party points at the store, not bonus points.

Tk79
01-28-2006, 05:54 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I would guess that you can only use reguler party points at the store, not bonus points.

[/ QUOTE ]

I doubt it.

WLVRYN
01-28-2006, 06:27 PM
I do it and I'm gold, but I'm not a VIP since I dont play enough there (I do try to play at least one orbit a day to get the weekly/monthly bonuses). I still have gotten all the reload offers that have come out lately (except the VIP ones obviously).

bpb
01-28-2006, 07:29 PM
I've earned points primarily via deposit and I've received just about every reload.

I would assume that once party points become worth something, that they'll axe the points per deposit. My advice ... stock up now.

whodaman
01-28-2006, 07:34 PM
[ QUOTE ]
...of the bonii. It seems to me that they would catch on to this trick. Just wondering if anyone has seen a change in the pattern of bonus/offers they get before I do this in prep for cool [censored] in the store.

[/ QUOTE ]

your giving party way too much credit... youll never be noticed