PDA

View Full Version : No more free BR!

ImprovinNewbie
10-05-2006, 03:01 PM
I just finished my 500th hand yesterday for the party deposit 50 get 125 ($) at pokersourceonline. now they arent completing offers for anyone in the US. I am royaly pissed. does anyone know how to go about recouping this money.... has this happenened to anyone else?

cgwahl
10-05-2006, 04:22 PM
You might want to post this in Internet Bonuses

ImprovinNewbie
10-05-2006, 04:33 PM
oops

jalexand42
10-05-2006, 06:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I just finished my 500th hand yesterday for the party deposit 50 get 125 ($) at pokersourceonline. now they arent completing offers for anyone in the US. I am royaly pissed. does anyone know how to go about recouping this money.... has this happenened to anyone else?

[/ QUOTE ]

OH MY GOSH. Their entire business just got potentially crippled and you won't get your final FREE $50. GET A LAWYER, CALL THE NEWSPAPERS, OMGGGG.

Try being thankful you got the initial free money instead of posting garbage like this.

dlk9s
10-05-2006, 06:33 PM
Poker Source Online is not allowed to transfer money to US accounts any more. There is absolutely nothing the company can do. Party simply does not allow it.

RikaKazak
10-05-2006, 08:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Poker Source Online is not allowed to transfer money to US accounts any more. There is absolutely nothing the company can do. Party simply does not allow it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ken_AA
10-05-2006, 08:37 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats BS. Give the guy 5K points for your store.

If I hear other stories like this I will go to Boogster.

Ken

Pokeraddict
10-05-2006, 10:08 PM
This is not PSO's policy, Party eliminated the way they pay affiliates for this because they are going to stop accepting US players and also as mentioned halted transfers as well. Basically anyone working off one of these instant bankroll bonuses at Party needs to make sure with their affiliate that they are getting paid still.

dlk9s
10-06-2006, 12:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats BS. Give the guy 5K points for your store.

If I hear other stories like this I will go to Boogster.

Ken

[/ QUOTE ]

Before you freak out over something about which you don't know, we are crediting every IB125 and IB150 customer who completed the promotion PSO Points equal to the free money they would have received. An e-mail is being sent to every customer when their accounts are approved. We are in no way able to deposit any money in any US customer's Party Poker account.

We are NOT getting paid by Party Poker for these accounts.

As our CEO stated in his announcement on our forum, we are not "screwing" anybody and when we make a promise, we live up to it, even if it hurts our bottom line.

Here is the announcement:

http://www.pokersourceonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29115

OP, next time you have a question or issue with PSO, read our forum and post there first. While we encourage you to discuss PSO promos here, this is not our Support Forum. You will receive the quickest and most accurate answers over at PSO.

It has been a VERY rough few days, as I'm sure everyone here can understand. We have already given out tens of thousands of dollars in gifts and cash for which we will not get paid. In fact, we are continuing to run promotions for which we do not make any money, gambling ban or not. Last night, we held our first tourney of our fall poker league. Over the course of eight $5 buy-in tournaments, we plan on doling out $10,000 to our customers, with the only requirements being that you have a PSO account and an Absolute account.

So, if everyone can just be a little patient, all promotion issues will get resolved. The gambling ban just happened Friday night and the fallout started Monday (except for Pacific, but we don't work with them). We want everything to work out just as much as our customers do (I am a customer of PSO, myself) and we are working hard to not only get customer accounts straightened out, but also to make sure our business continues to move forward, despite this bump in the road.

Thanks, guys. We look forward to being around a long, long time.

ottsville
10-06-2006, 10:37 AM
NH PSO

ImprovinNewbie
10-06-2006, 10:47 AM
It is true, PSO hooked my Ass up. thank you PSO. i would have ratherd the hundo, but then again i hope bill frist takes a turn for the worse.....

dlk9s
10-06-2006, 12:14 PM
[ QUOTE ]
It is true, PSO hooked my Ass up. thank you PSO. i would have ratherd the hundo, but then again i hope bill frist takes a turn for the worse.....

[/ QUOTE ]

If you have an account at Absolute, you can still purchase Absolute gift cards from our online store. I actually just cashed in $800 worth of points so I could buy a video camera (and then some) - got a baby on the way this month. Gotta be the suburban father!