PDA

View Full Version : Someone take a [censored] stand!

Mike Cuneo
10-02-2006, 06:52 AM
Come on, this is really pathetic. SIX BILLION DOLLARS and you just walk away? WSEX GM, Lee Jones, whoever the hell is reading this STAND THE [censored] UP and tell the USA to [censored] off!

Personal liberties are at stake, and whoever stands up and accepts US bets and allows US players to continue to play will be the winner. Lots of money at stake (obv) but also personal rights. There are lots of people on 2+2 who would support whoever stands up to this [censored]. And I'm sure there are millions of average players who would love to keep playing, why not give them the chance?

This is about more than online poker, its a huge slap in the face to me as an American. $1/2 limit hold em is illegal, but betting thousands on the lottery is allowed? SERIOUSLY WTF SOMEONE STOP THIS!!!! It's blatant hypocrisy and these weasels (Frist actually) attach it to some "must pass" bill so they get their way. [censored] that. Someone please stand up for me as an American, I have no way to do it on my own, I dont have the power or resources but I have knowledge. This is wrong!! Someone stop it! Take a risk, challenge the US to enforce this. Fight back.

SlapPappy
10-02-2006, 07:02 AM
Hell ya. Im Fired up!!! Good Post.

FastForward7
10-02-2006, 07:06 AM
WSEX and Bodog have basicly said said they could care less about the legislation and it's business as usual. That's about as good as it gets for the moment.

00Snitch
10-02-2006, 07:07 AM
someone stand up for me as a non-american too please

Ron Burgundy
10-02-2006, 07:09 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hell ya. Im Fired up!!! Good Post.

[/ QUOTE ]

gila
10-02-2006, 07:46 AM
[ QUOTE ]
WSEX and Bodog have basicly said said they could care less about the legislation and it's business as usual. .

[/ QUOTE ]

As well as poker.com, whoever they are. My guess, though, we will know very shorty who they, as well as any other site that stands up, are.