PDA

View Full Version : Neteller still down, 10 minutes after scheduled restart.

db9db9db9
10-02-2006, 06:11 AM
I got business to transact, Neteller. Wake up.

Fhil Ivey
10-02-2006, 06:13 AM
im scared

RikaKazak
10-02-2006, 06:14 AM
neteller "maintance" taking longer than expected is NORMAL!!!

jesus people, don't you ever play all nighters? this is STANDARD!

now...1 hour of now...I'll join you /images/graemlins/wink.gif

SoCalRugger
10-02-2006, 06:14 AM
great thread

Herrigel
10-02-2006, 06:18 AM
http://www.freston.net/utils/zpix/help-dont-panic.gif

db9db9db9
10-02-2006, 06:18 AM
[ QUOTE ]
neteller "maintance" taking longer than expected is NORMAL!!!

jesus people, don't you ever play all nighters? this is STANDARD!

now...1 hour of now...I'll join you /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Another night, I'll default to normal. Tonight, I'll go paranoid and murder my neighbors.

Sephus
10-02-2006, 06:24 AM
netller up.

New001
10-02-2006, 06:26 AM
Yeah, it's up. I'm being asked to agree to new Terms /images/graemlins/frown.gif I've been up way too long to read them, is this saying anything worrisome if I'm in the USA?

Ron Burgundy
10-02-2006, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Yeah, it's up. I'm being asked to agree to new Terms /images/graemlins/frown.gif I've been up way too long to read them, is this saying anything worrisome if I'm in the USA?

[/ QUOTE ]

The new terms say that they will take all yyour money and run away witrh it

RikaKazak
10-02-2006, 06:27 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea...I was waiting for others to say...LOL

skaboomizzy
10-02-2006, 06:34 AM
Here's what jumps out at me

==============================================

14.1 At our discretion, we may suspend or limit access to your Account (including without limitation, placing a hold on funds in your Account, limiting your ability to send or redeem, transfer or withdraw electronic money from your Account, limiting your payment sources) or terminate your Account, at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to the following:

...(g) we believe your Account has been used or allegedly used in or to facilitate fraudulent or illegal activity;

...(i) we believe that your Account, whether active or dormant, or your conduct, poses a security, credit, fraud or business risk to us;

... 15.3 We assume that prior to opening your Account, you have determined that opening and maintaining your Account does not violate any law or regulations in your country of residence and jurisdiction. You warrant that you are not violating any laws or regulations by your use of the NETELLER Service and you agree to indemnify NETELLER, its affiliates, subsidiaries, agents and subcontractors, from and against any and all liability that might arise from your use of the NETELLER Service in violation of any law or regulation.

===============================================

I don't know if this is new stuff or not, I didn't really read it when I signed up 3+ years ago.

Herrigel
10-02-2006, 06:35 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

no idea...I was waiting for others to say...LOL

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm from Europe, just logged in and didn't get asked anything.