PDA

View Full Version : tony blair

BULL MARKET
10-02-2006, 04:56 AM
with the share prices of the gaming stocks plummeting, does this hurt the uk government or economy in anyway? what are the chances tony blair calls up george bush and ask him to rethink this new law? they are like best friends right?

Leader
10-02-2006, 04:58 AM
-In some small way yes.
-I guess.

erastank
10-02-2006, 04:59 AM
Good point. I think we still have some hope.

Phew, I was really freaking out for a minute there!

context
10-02-2006, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]
with the share prices of the gaming stocks plummeting, does this hurt the uk government or economy in anyway? what are the chances tony blair calls up george bush and ask him to rethink this new law? they are like best friends right?

[/ QUOTE ]

Go back to sleep....

PantherZ
10-02-2006, 05:01 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

E-gaming stocks are a miniscule portion of the British Stock Exchange. The overall effect on the entire market will be negligible.

tagtastic
10-02-2006, 05:02 AM
Bush and Blair are friends like Yogi and Bubu. Bubu doesn't make the decesions.

Richas
10-02-2006, 05:10 AM
Blair will call but it will not help. WTO dispute here we come.

Is this Port Authority bill also the thing that prevents foreign ownership of ports? If it it is that is good news as it is another clear WTO breach and will look like the senate is taking the piss.