PDA

View Full Version : Party Poker Share Price Link

Poker_Hoar
10-02-2006, 03:29 AM
For those who want to track this today:

http://investing.reuters.co.uk/stocks/Quote.aspx?symbol=prty.l&fs=1

MikeyPatriot
10-02-2006, 03:31 AM
Party's day looks worse than most BBV graphs.

Poker_Hoar
10-02-2006, 03:31 AM
And if you want to know who is losing a lot of money today, look at this list.

http://www.partygaming.com/images/docs/060919_HoldingsinCompany.pdf

Poker_Hoar
10-02-2006, 03:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure some clever guy will add it to BBV. I don't think it's too funny as I lost my job today because of all of this. In fact many people are losing their jobs today.

As an American, I am ashamed of the farce that is my 'government.'

GG All.

iSTRONG
10-02-2006, 03:40 AM
[ QUOTE ]
For those who want to track this today:

http://investing.reuters.co.uk/stocks/Quote.aspx?symbol=prty.l&fs=1

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice the recommendation? lol

http://img172.imageshack.us/img172/294/loltp3.jpg

MikeyPatriot
10-02-2006, 03:43 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I am sure some clever guy will add it to BBV. I don't think it's too funny as I lost my job today because of all of this. In fact many people are losing their jobs today.

GG All.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat, but I think having a sense of humor about the situation will help a bit. Although I understand where you're at.

Poker_Hoar
10-02-2006, 03:47 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

GG All.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm in the same boat, but I think having a sense of humor about the situation will help a bit. Although I understand where you're at.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, a sense of humor helps. I never made money playing poker. See, I was in the processing end and a consultant to a big company in the industry.

It's been a great ride.

In the world of fish I was a tuna. All you mako sharks are gonna miss my dollars.

Good luck all.

m80smusic
10-02-2006, 03:49 AM
I don't see what's funny about buying party a few days after everyone jumps ship. I mean, they're going to be at the bottom of the barrel, dirt cheap, and they'll still probably pull min. 3-400,000 a day from non-us players. they're a strong company who'll continue to earn for the price of what? services/tech support.

If you bought during the depression, the 80's crash, or the tech bust, you would have made a Shatload of money.

I don't see how this is much different, party's not going to be left for dead exactly.

Vavavoom
10-02-2006, 03:52 AM
Party's stock is getting dumped.....

I think we'll see a couple of low 30's trading before the bounce...

Poker_Hoar
10-02-2006, 03:56 AM
[ QUOTE ]
I don't see what's funny about buying party a few days after everyone jumps ship. I mean, they're going to be at the bottom of the barrel, dirt cheap, and they'll still probably pull min. 3-400,000 a day from non-us players. they're a strong company who'll continue to earn for the price of what? services/tech support.

If you bought during the depression, the 80's crash, or the tech bust, you would have made a Shatload of money.

I don't see how this is much different, party's not going to be left for dead exactly.

[/ QUOTE ]

There's always bargains to be had. What you need to consider is that other countries may follow legislative suit. Don't kid yourself. This is not the end of legislative miseries for the industry--you can count on that.

Someday it will all work out.

m80smusic
10-02-2006, 04:29 AM
Well, if you want to cry doom switch for the rest of the world playing online poker you can

I don't see the entire world doing it, most other countries don't have republicans in office (bada-bing)

but seriously, Party as a business will still post a proft, and once everythin cools down, I believe investors will notice that again

just my opinion on the matter

utility
10-02-2006, 04:33 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Well, if you want to cry doom switch for the rest of the world playing online poker you can

I don't see the entire world doing it, most other countries don't have republicans in office (bada-bing)

but seriously, Party as a business will still post a proft, and once everythin cools down, I believe investors will notice that again

just my opinion on the matter

[/ QUOTE ]

but most countries have people as corrupt as the republicans in charge.
take lots of countries in Europe (Germany, France, etc.) where the politicians try to protect their gambling monopolies.

still though the midterm prospects seem to look way better in Europe due to EU legislation which might crack down on the mischief going on national levels.