PDA

View Full Version : Any news on Prima?

hellbender
10-02-2006, 02:47 AM
I have no idea if it's at all associated, but my rakeback stopped working yesterday.

tagtastic
10-02-2006, 02:58 AM
I'm wondering this as well. Prima has a less than perfect reputation regarding it's player's funds. I just wrote Battlefield support asking about their response to this legislation and the status of American player's money/future play.

tagtastic
10-02-2006, 03:08 AM
Dear [censored],

Thank you for contacting Battle Field Poker.

We're still reviewing the recently passed Port Safety Act ourselves and its implications for ourselves and our players. I will say, however that we would do all we could to avoid putting players in a position where they could not access their funds.

Please note that I have however forwarded your query on to our management, who will get back to you as soon as they are able.

Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any further questions or comments. The tracking number for this issue is [censored].
Kind Regards
Andrew T

Battlefield Poker Support

Leader
10-02-2006, 03:12 AM
lol I'm happy I don't have an money in there. "They'll do all they can." that's BS

tagtastic
10-02-2006, 03:14 AM
[ QUOTE ]
lol I'm happy I don't have an money in there. "They'll do all they can." that's BS

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, wording like that made me cashout immediately. /images/graemlins/frown.gif

SoCalRugger
10-02-2006, 03:18 AM
I got this e-mail from BetHoldem:

We acknowledge your most recent inquiry and provide herewith the information requested.

We are Legal and Licensed by the Antigua and Barbuda Government, you will have to check with your local gaming authorities to verify the legalities for your jurisdiction. We have no intention of banning any U.S. customer from playing on our sites.

We take this opportunity to thank you for using our service and kindly invite you to contact us should you require any further assistance.

Yours sincerely
Tashena
Poker Support
BetCorp PLC.

ASmith84
10-02-2006, 01:57 PM
All of these emails are from Prima Skins.. not Prima themselves. The skins have 0 control over this, and the CS reps are useless anyways.

WLC4Ever
10-02-2006, 02:16 PM
Sweet, Battlefield is down right now, can't get into lobby or the banking...time to start worrying?

Melchiades
10-02-2006, 02:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I will say, however that we would do all we could to avoid putting players in a position where they could not access their funds.

[/ QUOTE ]
Hahahahah. How generous of you. So happy I don't have money there.