PDA

View Full Version : Neteller: business as normal for 9 months..

Chrysiptera
10-02-2006, 02:41 AM
http://content.neteller.com/content/en/member_businessupdate.htm

Chrysiptera
10-02-2006, 02:48 AM
Their report to investors implies they will have trouble though..

"The Company, in conjunction with its advisers, is considering the potential
impact of the Act at this time. The Board believes that the Act may have a
material adverse effect on NETELLER's US facing business."

http://investors.neteller.com/neteller/regulatorynews_item.jsp?ric=NLR.L&ref=10966

Lawman007
10-02-2006, 02:52 AM
What good is Neteller going to be if none of the sites will allow American players?

hellbender
10-02-2006, 02:54 AM
[ QUOTE ]
What good is Neteller going to be if none of the sites will allow American players?

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawman do you see any possibility of Neteller seizing US funds?

rzweig
10-02-2006, 03:04 AM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]WSEX has stated that they have no intention of shutting out US customers. I say everybody to wsex!

Lawman007
10-02-2006, 03:07 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Lawman do you see any possibility of Neteller seizing US funds?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think anything is possible at this point. Leave your money there at your own risk.

metsandfinsfan
10-02-2006, 03:08 AM
the pt of this bill is that "everyone knows an american who is losing his house because of online gambling" or some zhit like that i heard a congressman say. If banks dont allow the transfers back in, that would be very hipocritical

private joker
10-02-2006, 03:16 AM
NETeller is down right now for "maintenance" (of course while I am in the process of cashing out). The new "languages" they're installing means they're turning to cater to markets other than the US. On the ball, they are. On. the. ball.

[ QUOTE ]
We're sorry; NETELLER.com is currently down for planned upgrades. We're adding new languages and refer-a-friend features. We plan to be back online at 11:00 AM UK time. Please try later. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Spleen
10-02-2006, 03:27 AM
Whole bunch of $$$ being shifted around right now.

Lawman007
10-02-2006, 03:31 AM
Neteller stock is down 60%. I would bail out of there ASAP.

*TT*
10-02-2006, 03:34 AM
[ QUOTE ]
NETeller is down right now for "maintenance" (of course while I am in the process of cashing out). The new "languages" they're installing means they're turning to cater to markets other than the US. On the ball, they are. On. the. ball.

[ QUOTE ]
We're sorry; NETELLER.com is currently down for planned upgrades. We're adding new languages and refer-a-friend features. We plan to be back online at 11:00 AM UK time. Please try later. Thank you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A Cashout from Stars just failed due to Neteller outage.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

graarrg
10-02-2006, 03:35 AM
if neteller takes my funds I am taking a group of mercenaries to their headquarters. but I believe that they won't.

HOWMANY
10-02-2006, 03:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

A Cashout from Stars just failed due to Neteller outage.

TT /images/graemlins/club.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. I'm guessing the withdrawals I sent for UB/Party aren't going to go through either.

I have class tomorrow, but I would very much like to at least get a real withdrawal in here, because I'm getting extremely paranoid.

billyjex
10-02-2006, 03:37 AM
Neteller is constantly down for maintenance these times of night.