PDA

View Full Version : xpost:Stars response

miami32
09-30-2006, 04:39 PM
I sent the same question to party. I highly doubt I will get a response. Berge, mr. k, was this to be expected?

Hello Bobby,

We appreciate and share your concerns about the bill which passed in
the US Congress today regarding the funding of internet gaming, as an
attachment to a Port Security bill.

PokerStars' management and legal team are examining the bill at this
time. Until we understand the potential impact of the bill, we cannot
comment on how it will impact our players or PokerStars. Please note
that the bill includes a 270-day window for enforcement procedures to
be established, so we do not expect to see any immediate changes in
the ability to transfer funds to and from PokerStars.

Also please remember that your money is safe on PokerStars. All
player funds are in a segregated account at the Royal Bank of Scotland.

As always, we thank you for playing on PokerStars.

Regards,

Grant
PokerStars Support Team