PDA

View Full Version : E-Wallet deposits/withdrawals

Muad'Dib83
09-30-2006, 07:51 AM
I have a question, i have read many posts in this sub-forum and as it seems of this moment people from USA will still be able to gamble online it would be just harder (impossible) to fund their accounts? But in that case couldn't people just use E-wallet sites to deposit, lets say for example moneybookers which is very big e-wallet site and has connection with PartyPoker and many other poker sites. It seems that this "no deposit" law could be avoided easily.

The bigger problem will be if the law will concern an individual, that mean that the individual could be arrested if he would be gambling but to me who am i not an US resident this seems highly impossible, this would be nacism-like.

Another problem could be IRS, how do they look to such lets say monthly transfers to your accounts?

The point of my topic is that if the law would have loops like that (no deposit possibilities but US people can still play on the internet as long as they have money on it from before or whatever) then we will have to commercialize more this kind of e-wallet deposits/withdrawal options to the fish who will still like to gamble of course.