PDA

View Full Version : Side Games on the Circuit

JohnnyHumongous
09-27-2006, 04:46 AM
what's the general wisdom on side games? Do many/any people show up or follow around the tourney circuit expressly to play side games? How are limit side games? do big(ger) games get spread in AC and Tunica when the tourneys are in town? Is it worth going to these places for a week just to play limit side games?

TStoneMBD
09-27-2006, 10:12 AM
i was at borg for 3 weeks last month for the wpt. they had a 200/400 limit game going daily which would sometimes turn into 3/6. it was often times a good game, but of course it depends on the lineup. weekends are of course the best.

im told that the cash games coming up for the taj tournament are going to be at the borgata as apparently thats how it was last year. i think im driving down there tommorow.

JohnnyHumongous
09-27-2006, 02:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
i was at borg for 3 weeks last month for the wpt. they had a 200/400 limit game going daily which would sometimes turn into 3/6. it was often times a good game, but of course it depends on the lineup. weekends are of course the best.

im told that the cash games coming up for the taj tournament are going to be at the borgata as apparently thats how it was last year. i think im driving down there tommorow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, sounds like a good time. Maybe I'll head down there as well, I need to mix in more live play into my life and around here 50/100 is the biggest game that ever gets spread. Thanks for the headsup Tstone