PDA

View Full Version : NL50 is this always a fold?

BLAABAR
09-25-2006, 06:53 PM
Full Tilt Poker
No Limit Holdem Ring game
Blinds: $0.25/$0.50
6 players
Converter (http://www.neildewhurst.com/hand-converter)

Stack sizes:
UTG: $25.20
UTG+1: $31.85
CO: $26.70
Button: $53.90
Hero: $75.05
BB: $44.30

Pre-flop: (6 players) Hero is SB with K/images/graemlins/heart.gif 6/images/graemlins/club.gif
UTG calls, 2 folds, Button calls, Hero calls, BB checks.

Flop: K/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 3/images/graemlins/diamond.gif 7/images/graemlins/heart.gif ($2, 4 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $2</font>, 2 folds, Button calls.

Turn: K/images/graemlins/spade.gif ($6, 2 players)
<font color="#cc0000">Hero bets $4</font>, Button calls.

River: T/images/graemlins/diamond.gif ($14, 2 players)
Hero checks, <font color="#cc0000">Button bets $7</font>, Hero ..

No reads on this guy.

Coments on every street is apriciated.

MrMxyztplk
09-25-2006, 06:58 PM
You can fold PF.

As for the river, I wouldn't mind a fold. It really seems like he wants you to call,. I can't see anything worse hands or bluffs calling two streets and then betting 1/2 pot on the river.

ticks
09-25-2006, 07:09 PM
Check fold or check call flop is an option.
Especially without reads that can guide you on later streets.
You are OOP and your hand is easily dominated.

But that is kinda weak and we want to be hard men so your line aint bad either.
It really is a question about how much variance you can stomach.

I think you have to fold river.
Villain is obviously drawing, or slowplaying his king.
He would have to be pretty dumb to call two streets with air,
and then try to bluff you off trips.

Edit: And ugh preflop is ugly - fold already

matrix
09-25-2006, 07:21 PM
fold preflop.

river is a call I think - purely because you showed aggression on flop and turn and then checked the river, and have just induced a bluff.

You lose to a flush here lots, and trips that outkick you but folding this river would be terrible against most of the idiots playing microstakes.

Take a note of this guys hand after, if he's got the flush make sure you make it super expensive for him to draw against you in the future.

the call preflop is awful - mostly cos the only flop you are happy to see is KK6 K66 666 or KKK and they aren't happening very often. Completing trash hands from the SB is a HUGE leak, I know this to be true cos I did it lots when I started playing.

gimmetheloot
09-25-2006, 08:18 PM
I think a fold or a call here is fine really. However, fold preflop, and check the flop. No need to lead out here. See what goes down, and lead the turn if it gets checked through. Call a bet on the flop and go from there...

LMAO
09-25-2006, 08:28 PM
fold pf... nuff said.

gimmetheloot
09-25-2006, 08:30 PM
definitely not 'nuff said. These types of hands always come up from the BB/SB....They will rocket or kill your WR.

Dan Bitel
09-25-2006, 10:51 PM
fold preflop

check flop and either call or fold, depending how you feel. I find it very hard to play hands like this OOP to 3 villains

LMAO
09-25-2006, 11:48 PM
[ QUOTE ]
definitely not 'nuff said. These types of hands always come up from the BB/SB....They will <font color="white"> rocket or &lt;---- deleted </font> kill your WR.

[/ QUOTE ]

there's really no good reason to complete K6o in SB, what are you hoping to hit? If its blind vs. blind and you're trying to steal... then maybe... otherwise whats the point?

BLAABAR
09-26-2006, 03:40 AM
If my hand were A6 insted of K6 is it still an easy muck from the SB?

neverforgetlol
09-26-2006, 03:59 AM
i wouldn't complete with either A6 or K6, because unless you hit a huge flop you don't know where you stand. You're also playing oop. A6 suited i may complete if there's enough limpers.