PDA

View Full Version : 20TO100VIP

Nick-Zack
01-27-2006, 11:17 AM
This morning I made a small deposit so I could play a few SNG's ($218 as I had $2 in my account already). I just checked my cashier and there is a $21.80 bonus pending for the above code. It would have been nice if they told me before so I could make the full $500 deposit.

sourbeaver
01-27-2006, 11:33 AM
Just noticed it. Did not get an email though..

Go in the cashier, bonus account, at the bottom in the "Bonus Promotion Details" section, there's a 20TO100VIP bonus description. Mine says I have until 02/03/06.

radii
01-27-2006, 12:16 PM
I just noticed this one too in my bonus details. I didn't get an offer on the previous round a week or so ago.

lastcoyote
01-27-2006, 12:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
I didn't get an offer on the previous round a week or so ago.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a popup when I logged in a few minutes ago. Finished my VIP points bonus a day or two ago.

KingMedicine
01-27-2006, 12:28 PM
i got it too. can someone who has it pending tell me if its 10x or more or less?
thx.

JimL04
01-27-2006, 12:38 PM
10X

KingMedicine
01-27-2006, 12:50 PM
[ QUOTE ]
10X

[/ QUOTE ]

thx

Roadstar
01-27-2006, 01:23 PM
I presume the 02/03/06 is when you have to make the deposit by right?

How long do you have to clear it (extremely busy with work over the next week - thats why I'm asking), anyone know?

Thanks

[ QUOTE ]
Just noticed it. Did not get an email though..

Go in the cashier, bonus account, at the bottom in the "Bonus Promotion Details" section, there's a 20TO100VIP bonus description. Mine says I have until 02/03/06.

[/ QUOTE ]

_TKO_
01-27-2006, 02:14 PM
Any special conditions to qualify for this bonus?

car ramrod
01-27-2006, 02:16 PM
did you guys all get a pop up?

Dangergirl
01-27-2006, 02:51 PM
I got the popup just today.

sourbeaver
01-27-2006, 03:11 PM
[ QUOTE ]
did you guys all get a pop up?

[/ QUOTE ]
edit: just got it. Wasn't there an hour ago.

g3rkshz
01-27-2006, 03:45 PM
as usual, for the 457th time, i got nothing. :/

kirahvi
01-27-2006, 03:56 PM
I got the pop up. I was invited to the VIP club yesterday. Nice start.

x2ski
01-27-2006, 03:57 PM
Well this is a mixed blessing. I checked my bonus account details and see the 20TO100VIP, but then I notice that a bonus I was unaware of even being offered expired yesterday (25TO100JAN)... GAY

SomethingClever
01-27-2006, 04:01 PM
[ QUOTE ]
there is a $21.80 bonus pending

[/ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't it be a $43.60 bonus? 20to100 implies that it's 20%, up to 100.

I ask because if it's 10%, I don't have enough in neteller to get the full bonus and probably won't bother.

Schwartzy61
01-27-2006, 04:12 PM
They sent me an E-mail...

It's a 20% up to $100...10x...7 days...

The E-mail...

[ QUOTE ]
Dear Schwartz777,

Starting this weekend (January 27th), you can take advantage of our latest reload bonus which is Twice as Nice. As a VIP, you qualify for this exclusive bonus of 20% up to 100 USD. This could double up to 40% on February 9, 2006!*

How to claim your Twice as Nice bonus:
Simply make a real money deposit of at least 50 USD from Friday, January 27, 2006 (00:00 ET) to Monday, January 30, 2006 (23:59 ET) using bonus code 20TO100VIP.

On February 9, 2006, we'll hold a special drawing to pick 1,000 lucky players (who have met the bonus code requirements) who will have their reload bonus doubled to 40%. For example, if you make a deposit of 500 USD, meet the bonus code requirements, and are one of the 1,000 lucky players selected in the drawing, you will get an extra 100 USD .
Coming up in February:
The PartyPoker.com Merchandise Store: In early February, our PartyPoker.com Merchandise Store will have all kinds of great new items such as state-of-the-art gadgets from big names like Sony and Apple, branded chip sets, cards, books, clothing and even some Callaway golf clubs and other sports goods. Keep playing and we’ll update you in the next few days.**

VIP Player Survey: This will be your opportunity to give us invaluable feedback. Your input is important, tell us your thoughts and you can play a significant part in shaping the future of PartyPoker.com.
Finally, we are making some major changes that you are sure to enjoy. Let’s just say that it will revolutionize your playing experience here on PartyPoker.com.

We've got a few surprises in store for you next week. Watch this space! In the meantime, keep playing, keep earning and keep saving your points!

We'll see you at the tables!

Sincerely,

The PartyPoker.com Team

[/ QUOTE ]

KingMedicine
01-27-2006, 04:14 PM
i got the same email.

whats the deal on this 1000 players will get another 100$?
is that 2nd 100$ in bonus dollars (and will need to be cleared) or is it free money?

Poet MP
01-27-2006, 04:21 PM
Was just checking my e-mails and saw the offer there. I cashed out a couple of times this week. I hope they still honour it.

Party are going to have paid me out well over $1,000 in bonuses this month... ($800 NY Promo, $370 VIP, $100 reload bonus and now this extra $100 reload). They're really making it tough for me to want to play elsewhere at the moment.

tagtastic
01-27-2006, 04:43 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Was just checking my e-mails and saw the offer there. I cashed out a couple of times this week. I hope they still honour it.

Party are going to have paid me out well over $1,000 in bonuses this month... ($800 NY Promo, $370 VIP, $100 reload bonus and now this extra $100 reload). They're really making it tough for me to want to play elsewhere at the moment.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear that. $800 NY Promo + $1130 VIP + $100 reload = $2030 in bonuses. Fairly close to rakeback.

MicroBob
01-27-2006, 04:55 PM
dumb Q. figured it out.

i didn't get the e-mail though. hope i'm eligible for this too.

Nick-Zack
01-27-2006, 05:16 PM
[ QUOTE ]

Shouldn't it be a $43.60 bonus? 20to100 implies that it's 20%, up to 100.

I ask because if it's 10%, I don't have enough in neteller to get the full bonus and probably won't bother.

[/ QUOTE ]

You are right - I made the $218 deposit yesterday. Today I made the $109 and got the 20% bonus.

I emailed VIP complaining about the lack of warning and they told me to make another deposit and they would credit the bonus. I just made a $500 deposit and hope that they will give me an additional $100.

S&SGW
01-27-2006, 08:27 PM
[ QUOTE ]
On February 9, 2006, we'll hold a special drawing to pick 1,000 lucky players (who have met the bonus code requirements) who will have their reload bonus doubled to 40%.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wonder if that means there is more than 1000 VIPs? It didn't seem like much over 500 entered the VIP freeroll...

Looking at the e-mail, it appears you only have to make the deposit initially for the 20& bonus and then if you win in the drawing, they give you the extra bonus. The small print at the bottom says "* The bonus amount for the 20% offer will be paid into your account when you have played raked hands equal to ten (10) times the bonus amount within seven (7) days of making your deposit "

And:

"We've got a few surprises in store for you next week. Watch this space! In the meantime, keep playing, keep earning and keep saving your points! "

I'm excited!

-S&SGW

4thstreetpete
01-27-2006, 08:44 PM
did i miss something? what's a NY promo?

Schwartzy61
01-27-2006, 09:01 PM
The New Year's ticket promotion...

4thstreetpete
01-27-2006, 09:14 PM
oh ok, thanks. $800? shesh. Some of you guys play way too much poker.

I echo all the sentiments. Things are looking great at party. I've had incredible bonuses 2 months in a row from party.

TheGunner
01-27-2006, 09:16 PM
Another nice bonus. Party rocks.

krazyace5
01-27-2006, 09:27 PM
So you dont have to use the code, just deposit and get the bonus?

krazyace5
01-27-2006, 09:28 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Well this is a mixed blessing. I checked my bonus account details and see the 20TO100VIP, but then I notice that a bonus I was unaware of even being offered expired yesterday (25TO100JAN)... GAY

[/ QUOTE ]

Same here. /images/graemlins/mad.gif

Davey
01-27-2006, 09:40 PM
I havent seen the link posted anywhere but here it is. link. (http://www.partypoker.com/offers/deposit_20to100_vip.htm) It says in here: The bonus is only valid for deposits made until 23:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday, January 30, 2006.

Also has this line: If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus.

I did cashout though and then made my deposit. Bonus is pending right now.

stilltheone
01-27-2006, 09:52 PM
The popup says until 3rd Feb though?

TomBrooks
01-27-2006, 09:53 PM
What does one have to do to become a VIP?

kdog
01-27-2006, 09:53 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Also has this line: If you cash out any amount from your PartyPoker.com account during the Bonus Period, but prior to making a qualifying deposit, you are ineligible for the deposit bonus

[/ QUOTE ]

What is considered the bonus period? I cashed out on the 24th, just redeposited and didn't get the bonus.

timt
01-27-2006, 10:16 PM
This is the email. Can't wait to see the new merchandise

Starting this weekend (January 27th), you can take advantage of our latest reload bonus which is Twice as Nice. As a VIP, you qualify for this exclusive bonus of 20% up to 100 USD. This could double up to 40% on February 9, 2006!*

How to claim your Twice as Nice bonus:

1. Simply make a real money deposit of at least 50 USD from Friday, January 27, 2006 (00:00 ET) to Monday, January 30, 2006 (23:59 ET) using bonus code 20TO100VIP.

2. On February 9, 2006, we'll hold a special drawing to pick 1,000 lucky players (who have met the bonus code requirements) who will have their reload bonus doubled to 40%. For example, if you make a deposit of 500 USD, meet the bonus code requirements, and are one of the 1,000 lucky players selected in the drawing, you will get an extra 100 USD .

[...]

info@partypoker.com
USA and Canada: 1-800-852-4719 (No Charge)
Europe: 00 - 800 - 7789 - 7537 (No Charge)
Other Countries: +44 - 207 -537- 8300 (International rates apply)

S&SGW
01-27-2006, 10:24 PM
[ QUOTE ]
The popup says until 3rd Feb though?

[/ QUOTE ]

Correct. I'm thinking you need to make the deposit by the 30th in order to be eligilble for the drawing.

Gildwulf
01-27-2006, 10:49 PM
I am a whore...and I love Party:

[ QUOTE ]
Dear XXX,

[...]

or visit this link for help .

* The bonus amount for the 20% offer will be paid into your account when you have played raked hands equal to ten (10) times the bonus amount within seven (7) days of making your deposit

[/ QUOTE ]

RikaKazak
01-28-2006, 03:36 PM
[ QUOTE ]
This morning I made a small deposit so I could play a few SNG's ($218 as I had $2 in my account already). I just checked my cashier and there is a $21.80 bonus pending for the above code. It would have been nice if they told me before so I could make the full $500 deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing the 500 deposit method for getting to gold, and saw a $100 bonus, it was weird, guess I lucked out, GO PARTY GO!!!!

DanS
01-28-2006, 06:22 PM
This morning I made a small deposit so I could play a few SNG's ($218 as I had $2 in my account already). I just checked my cashier and there is a $21.80 bonus pending for the above code. It would have been nice if they told me before so I could make the full $500 deposit.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm doing the 500 deposit method for getting to gold, and saw a $100 bonus, it was weird, guess I lucked out, GO PARTY GO!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

This is my first month back at Party, and I've already accumulated ~45k points. I e-mailed them to make sure I was VIP and 20to100VIP eligible, and they hit me with the bonus, no deposit.. which is good because I'm in the middle of a deposit for bonus points cycle.

Dan

g3rkshz
01-28-2006, 06:58 PM
stupid question coming - can you use this code even if you didn't get an email or popup? i'm guessing no (as always) but hey, can't hurt to ask...

Davey
01-28-2006, 07:03 PM
[ QUOTE ]
stupid question coming - can you use this code even if you didn't get an email or popup? i'm guessing no (as always) but hey, can't hurt to ask...

[/ QUOTE ]

check your bonus account page. if it is at the bottom of the page then you can use it. and of course you have to be vip.

voltron.
01-28-2006, 10:10 PM
can i cash out today and redeposit and still get the bonus?

tf00
01-28-2006, 10:13 PM
I cashed out through neteller today and redeposited and got the bonus for 20TO100VIP, however, i tried it through IGMpay w/ bonus 25to100 more back in December and it did not work. So it should work for this one.

ebranig
01-28-2006, 11:13 PM
[ QUOTE ]
Dear [name],

Thank you for getting in contact.

Your account has been upgraded to VIP status.

If you make a deposit before February 3rd you are entitled to a 20% up to $100 extra using the bonus code '20TO100VIP'.

It is a release restricted bonus so you will have to play 10 times the bonus amount in raked hands within 7 days of depositing to release the amount to your real money balance.

When you make a deposit you will have to notify us so that we cam apply the bonus as it is not automatically done by the system.

Have a nice day!!

Jaime
PartyPoker.com VIP Club