PDA

View Full Version : $10 NL (.05/.1 blinds)

BWillie
09-24-2006, 10:24 PM
$10 NL (Pacific Poker)

Hero is in the Big Blind with $10.10.

HERO (BB) 10.10
BUTTON 25.00
MP 7.40
UTG 9.50

HERO is dealt K /images/graemlins/heart.gif J /images/graemlins/heart.gif

PREFLOP
UTG calls blind of .10
MP raises to .40
Button calls .40
SB folds.
BB calls .40
UTG calls.

FLOP (4 players) POT: 1.40
K/images/graemlins/spade.gif 4/images/graemlins/heart.gif 9/images/graemlins/heart.gif

Hero checks. UTG checks. MP bets .40
Button calls .40
Hero raises to 1.20
UTG folds
MP calls
Button calls

TURN (3 players) 5.00
7/images/graemlins/heart.gif

BB bets 1. MP calls 1. Button Calls.

River (3 players) 8.00
10/images/graemlins/club.gif

BB bets 3, MP folds. Button goes all in and has me covered. /images/graemlins/heart.gif

Thoughts? I know MP is kinda fishy..plays any two cards PF. Thats all of my reads. What about my play on the turn and river? I check raised on the flop because I wanted to build a pot with my TP and almost nut flush draw on the PF raiser because I figured he'd lead if I checked. I feel I should of bet more on the turn but I don't know.

gir
09-24-2006, 10:26 PM
What kind of messed up deck were you playing with? Two king of hearts?

Yoshi!
09-24-2006, 10:26 PM
I would be super paranoid if there were 2 K /images/graemlins/heart.gif in my deck.

BWillie
09-24-2006, 10:27 PM
LOL my bad I'll change it.. the King wasn't a heart, but the other two were hearts on the flop. I don't know how to do the hand converter

Mal_Pais
09-24-2006, 10:41 PM
I'm not crazy about the preflop call with this hand OOP with a preflop raiser and a caller, but we flopped a great hand. I would lead the flop. As played, let's make a real checkraise, say $2.60. When the flush hits, its on. Lead the turn, or checkraise all-in on the turn. The $1 turn bet is useless here. As played, I'm playing for my stack on the river.

Shaddux
09-24-2006, 10:47 PM
I probably just pot the flop. If you are going to c/r, raise more. You lose so much value by raising it to less than half pot. If I lead here, I actually get more value than you did with your c/r lol.

Turn is bad. Bet more for value.

Get all in on river.

Antinome
09-24-2006, 10:48 PM
Lead flop. That c/r is such an overused limit move. I don't mind getting it all in on the flop.

Lead turn. For a real amount. I don't mind getting it all in on that turn.

Lead river. I don't mind .... &tc.

JackAll
09-25-2006, 02:21 AM
Standard advice is to fold KJ in a raised pot from OOP because you of reverse implied odds (and I vouch for it =P).

That flop is a hot piece of sex. B/3b ai.
If you c/r raise should be pot sized.

River call is eaay.

tubasteve
09-25-2006, 02:30 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Standard advice is to fold KJ in a raised pot from OOP because you of reverse implied odds (and I vouch for it =P).

That flop is a hot piece of sex. B/3b ai.
If you c/r raise should be pot sized.

River call is eaay.

[/ QUOTE ]

QFT...plus this is the correct analysis.