PDA

View Full Version : The Gaming Club Reload

Ainex
01-27-2006, 05:39 AM
Just got this email:

Hi there XXXX,

You have been chosen to take part in the $50 Reload Bonus!

* To claim the bonus please follow these steps:

1) Click on this link to register for the
promotion

2) Enter your Name, Email address and Poker
Account Number.

3) Purchase $100 before 6pm (EST)
January 29, 2006

4) Rake 400 hands before 6pm (EST)
February 5th, 2006

What is a raked hand? A raked hand is a hand from which the Gaming Club Poker Room takes 25 cents or more of the pot. You can check how many raked hands you've played by selecting 'Menu' in your poker software, then 'Raked Hands'.

See YOU at the tables!

Best Wishes,

Customer Relations

Sure, it's not as good as there 5X last month but I'll take it. Also I seem to recall an email from them the other week saying all accounts now get 30% rb...I gather they subtract bonus from MGR as it is a prima skin.

NJDevils
01-27-2006, 01:48 PM
Nice, I got this from 7SultansPoker yesterday:

You have $10 in your account + 50% Reload Bonus

*$10 is only valid if 1 raked hand is played before Sunday, January 29th 2006. Thereafter the $10 will be withdrawn.
* Maximum 50% bonus on your purchase of up to $100
* Accounts will be credited on Thursday, February 1st, 2006

Guess a lot of Prima skins are having reloads... Anyways, I deposited $100 for the $50 bonus and made $50 getting the raked hands. Hard to complain about that. Pretty sure you are correct about the bonus being subtracted from MGR although I don't get rakeback on 7SultansPoker.

NJ.

thing85
01-27-2006, 04:39 PM
To add, I received an email from Royal Vegas Poker saying the following:
------------------------------
Claim your 20% Reload Bonus

We see that you haven't pulled up a chair at our tables in a while, and have therefore been missing out on some of the hottest action around! Need a great reason to come back?

Here's the Deal...
Make a purchase between Friday, January 26th and Wednesday, January 31st, play 100 raked hands, and you will get 20% of it back into your pocket.
-----------------------------

I guess it's 5x ($20 bonus for 100 raked hands), but I'm not sure $20 is enough to motivate me to deposit and play their site for an hour.