PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Prima accounts?

Frostbeard
01-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Can you have an account on each of the Prima skins? If you already have one at a Prima skin, are you eligible for sign up bonuses, etc, at another skin?

boose_bagina
01-26-2006, 07:49 PM
yes, just make sure you keep the same alias, otherwise you will get locked out (happened to me)...great network for whoring /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Frostbeard
01-26-2006, 07:58 PM
[ QUOTE ]
great network for whoring

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yeah I just noticed, which is why I wanted to make sure. So, you keep the same alias, but do you get a new "user account" number for each skin?

Ainex
01-26-2006, 08:07 PM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha, yeah I just noticed, which is why I wanted to make sure. So, you keep the same alias, but do you get a new "user account" number for each skin?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes

Kriber13
01-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Just watch out for the pokerrooms who share affiliate program normally you're only allowed to do one of them...
Also a while back I noticed one that required theirs to be the first prima bonus...
Check the terms and u should be alright and remember never more than 10x and there are several at 5x also some rooms can have wierd limit requirements again check the terms..

Good luck whoring, Kristoffer

ImsaKidd
01-26-2006, 09:52 PM
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, except Bet365. Lots of the primas require documentation on cashout. Still, it is a LOT of $50 bonuses, and it adds up fast.

Frostbeard
01-27-2006, 02:11 AM
What sorts of documentation? I was going to sign up for Golden Riviera, but I noticed they made you register a credit card with them?

thing85
01-27-2006, 02:20 AM
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, except Bet365. Lots of the primas require documentation on cashout. Still, it is a LOT of $50 bonuses, and it adds up fast.

[/ QUOTE ]

IMO, Bet365 is one of the best. Also, about Golden Riviera, I've heard that they give some people issues with cashouts (as one 2p2 member wrote about a week or two ago in the Zoo).