PDA

View Full Version : Check out my week 2 winning selection column!

Toddy
09-13-2006, 10:56 AM
Posting it early because I want to keep these lines. After week 17 i will be buying my 2007 M.E. Seat

http://toddy3poker.blogspot.com

Performify
09-13-2006, 11:31 AM
Toddy,

The link to the blog is allowed, but it is a good idea to post a snippet of your column over here - people can then click through to read the rest, etc. I think it will generally get you more readers over all - like provide the first paragraph or two then say click here to read the rest.

Also per the picks posting rules, you should clearly delineate your YTD record and units, at least in your 2+2 post.

Just my $0.02. Best of luck with your games this week. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-P

Toddy
09-13-2006, 11:36 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Toddy,

The link to the blog is allowed, but it is a good idea to post a snippet of your column over here - people can then click through to read the rest, etc. I think it will generally get you more readers over all - like provide the first paragraph or two then say click here to read the rest.

Also per the picks posting rules, you should clearly delineate your YTD record and units, at least in your 2+2 post.

Just my $0.02. Best of luck with your games this week. /images/graemlins/cool.gif

-P

[/ QUOTE ]

Good Point.. Here is a bit of it. Actually here's the whole thing. I'll do a teaser next week. Thanks PERFORMITY

Road to 2007 Main Event: Week 2 selections.

On our road to paying for our Main Event seat in the 07' main event we are off to a good start in week 1. We are 1-0-0 against the spread with our bankroll in the black +700$. If we want to have money left over to see Danny Ganns perform we have to keep this up.

Looking ahead to week 2, the Boston College Eagles have been flying high so far in the first two weeks. Last week they won a huge game at home against Clemson by blocking an extra point on route to a double OT victory. This week the BYU Cougars come to The Heights @ Chestnut Hill to try to clip the Eagles. I hate going against my home team, but BYU getting a couple days rest (they usually have these stupid thursday night games) will cover the 6.5 on the road. BYU will be a $330/300 play.

Also early on saturday I'm making a play with my surprise team of the year. The Vandy Commadores. Now that Jay Cutler is gone they have been playing with inflated lines and have played well in 2 losses to Alabama, and Michigan. I actually love this new Vince Young like QB. I'll take Vandy grabbing 6 @ home against the Razorbacks. The Commadores will be a $550/500 play.

For my lock of the week I will be looking at a team that looked like they couldn't beat Vanderbilt last week.

Last week the Ravens looked like Superbowl contenders, while the Raiders were an embarrassment to the NFL. There is no way the Ravens are that good and there is no way the Raiders are that woeful. If these 2 teams played on week 1 the line would have been somewhere around 6, but seeing how the 2 teams played the line has ballooned to 11.5. Going with the theory of a letdown from the Ravens, and a better game being played by the Raiders my lock of the week is the Raiders for $1320/1200.

Also, 2+2ers check in the general section of 2+2 friday morning to play my game where I give away $20 Stars dollars. I will be posting around 8:30 on friday. Game begins @ 10:30. Bring your poker knowledge.

drossxyu
09-13-2006, 06:11 PM
Yeah PERFORMITY, good tips!

kdog
09-13-2006, 10:13 PM
Looks like someone's been a regular reader of I.M.Bettor /images/graemlins/laugh.gif