PDA

View Full Version : wsop trip reports

technologic
09-13-2006, 12:50 AM
since i'm finding i have a lot less time lately, i don't think i'll be able to continue with the posts. seeing how i'll probably get some coverage (i managed to get 2 minutes in 2 hours this week...) you'll probably see my most exciting moments anyway. (hopefully) if not, i'll just write what espn missed in this thread.

sorry for those who expected more, it just can't happen right now, and my memory is getting a bit dull of days 5-7...

DonkTilt
09-13-2006, 11:16 AM
[ QUOTE ]
since i'm finding i have a lot less time lately, i don't think i'll be able to continue with the posts. seeing how i'll probably get some coverage (i managed to get 2 minutes in 2 hours this week...) you'll probably see my most exciting moments anyway. (hopefully) if not, i'll just write what espn missed in this thread.

sorry for those who expected more, it just can't happen right now, and my memory is getting a bit dull of days 5-7...

[/ QUOTE ]

BAN!!!!!

BTW what happened with your friend who owed you 100$ then didn't think he had to pay

2Fast
09-13-2006, 11:53 AM
man that's too bad but totally understandable.....thx for the other posts.

BTW was watching you last night and that celebration when you won the pot against Gold was great! That Molina guy was a total pr*ck though - did u see any blowups or have any yourself with him?

Heimdal
09-14-2006, 08:17 AM
understandable yes but it still sucks when you have been checking the wsopforum and this daily to see if tech had written a new report

At least tell what happened here:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
. he tells me, rightly so, to stfu, and get my head in the game, and that nothing is [censored] over. i take heed, and go back and play.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wait...THIS is the pep talk that gets mentioned? Shame... /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

don't worry, your pep talk comes around day 6 or so

[/ QUOTE ]

pig4bill
09-15-2006, 11:18 AM
Maybe you can just ask your secretary or personal assistant to do it?

technologic
09-15-2006, 02:12 PM
i will address those, and a final pep talk by jason, hopefully during this week i guess