PDA

View Full Version : IGMPAY Question

John Paul
01-26-2006, 12:47 AM
Hello,
I have a party account and I use IGMPay to transfer money. When I made my first IGM deposit I didn't use the IGMPAY bonus. Did I lose it forever of can I still make a deposit using that code?

Thanks

jman220
01-26-2006, 12:49 AM
[ QUOTE ]
Hello,
I have a party account and I use IGMPay to transfer money. When I made my first IGM deposit I didn't use the IGMPAY bonus. Did I lose it forever of can I still make a deposit using that code?

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

Email Party and ask, it their rules with the IGMPAY bonus don't always seem consistent. I know I actually got it twice, once on m yfirst igm pay deposit, and a second time about a year later when I randomly tried the code and it worked again. So who knows, but oftentimes support will work with you on a bonus that you could have claimed but didn't. Just be persistent and polite.

Barrin6
01-26-2006, 02:41 AM
I just emailed them. I got a reply pretty quick stating that I still have the bonus active. Now I got to save up 500 dollars.

TFlo
01-26-2006, 03:35 AM
Im fairly certain you can get it from filling out their premier player application form. I did mine almost a year after opening my poker account.